Special Chapter 5

This chapter doesn't go along with the flow of the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The squad was hanging around yet again at the bar of Diabolical. The people inside are grouped together doing different things in their cluster. You and the wind twins are chatting together, the kambal, Hank, Maliksi, and Dominic are playing arm wrestle, while Alexandra and Lt. Tapia are discussing a crime scene per request of Capt. Guerrero.

"Gurl gurl gurl gawin mo to bili" squealed Hannah as she handed you her phone with a video playing on her screen. You and Amie watched the video clip that the woman was squealing about.

"Ay gurl bongga to" Amie stated and started to encourage you to do what the video did. "Eh? Walang mangyayari diyan" you stated.

"Try lang naman eh"

"Sige na gurl"

The wind twins pleaded, after many pleas from the two, you finally gave up and just agreed to their request. The wind twins brought their phones out ready to record the turn of the event. You did what the video performed, turning around to get a full view of the people inside, you inhaled and said the one word from the video  "Baby~"

"Yes?"

"Bakit?"

"Hm?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Po?"

6 people simultaneously responded to the call with different responses coming from them, verbally and non-verbally. Caught on the camera are the faces of people who turned as you said a common pet name you always teasingly call them. Basillio, Crispin, Maliksi, Dominic, Alexandra, and Tapia turned their gaze to you stopping whatever they were doing.

You froze to your spot not really expecting anyone to respond to your call. The wind twins along with Hank laughed their lungs out as they watched the result of the little experiment.

In conclusion, Y/n is a coquette😩

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually nakita ko lang din to sa TikTok HAHAHAHAHAHAHA