14

The 4 of you finished dinner yet no Basillio was seen. Even after having the plates washed Basillio still hasn't come to eat. The others already went to bed and you're still finishing drying up the dishes you just washed, after finishing your chores you decided to try and call Basillio for dinner.

You went in front of his room and knocked twice, "Basillio hindi ka pa kumakain" you said rather quietly for most of the people in the house are probably asleep.

You then knocked again "Basilio yung pagka-"

You were cut off when you were swiftly pulled inside the room and was pushed in bed, the room was dark and clothes were thrown on the floor. A naked Basillio with only his pants on was pushing you in his bed, his arms at the side of your head trapping you in between, "Gutom na ako" Basillio whispered, his head hung low.

"Puwede ba kita kainin?" he said smirking as he raised his head staring at you under him.

"Siraulo bumaba ka na at kumain" you answered laughing a little at Basillio's cockiness. He obliged though a different food was set in his mind.

"Mhm sabi mo eh" he proceeded to lower his head until his face was now buried in your neck. He licked your exposed neck as if having a taste of a savory meal, he then proceeded to take a bite, not so hard but not so soft either. A bite that would probably mark for a few days.

"Hngh" you moaned raising your head which gave Basillio more space for your neck. Satisfied with marking you, he proceeded to give a long lick to your neck, from your collarbone to your chin.

He stared at the panting girl under him, his dark eyes already savoring you. He licked his lips before he connected his lips to yours. The kiss was rough, his tongue was moving around yours as if he was a predator savoring his prey.

You're having a hard time breathing, but his lips locked on yours was too gratifying to end. He lifted his head briefly just to change its position then continued to captivate your lips. His left hand found its way to your hand and intertwined it, squeezing it every now and then.

Your hand found its way to Basillio's hair, grabbing a handful of his black smooth locks. "Nghh" he moaned out in the kiss. His unoccupied hand then found its way to your waist, squeezing it making you grunt to his touch. Low grunts and moans could be heard inside the room, sloppy kisses shared by each other.

His hand on your waist started to move, lifting the clothes you're wearing. Slowly but surely he has lifted up your shirt midway until a knock was heard at the door.

"Basillio, tumawag si Capt. Guerrero, may biglaang kaso, tara na" Alexandra exclaimed outside the door unaware of the event happening inside.

Out of surprise, you accidentally pushed Basillio at the side of the bed. Sitting up, you fixed your clothes and helped Basillio to sit up at the bed.

"Omaygash I'm so sorry, nabigla kasi ako" you explained

"*chuckle* ok lang I understand, I enjoyed my meal naman" he jokingly retorted

"Siraulo ka talaga, still, try to eat something before you go"  you responded laughing quietly at his statement. Going to the window, you opened it and jumped out of his room, which Basillio didn't expect. He got up immediately and looked out of his window to see you sneaking outside, he chuckled to himself.

Now his only problem is the big visible tent in his pants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capt. Guerrero strikes again