18

Your POV

"Y/n? Dominic stated 

Still tackling the Aswang leader on the ground, I froze in my place. Our eyes just staring at each other, surprise evident in our faces. I was not aware that he was here, I just acted out of instinct when I saw Alexa in trouble. 'Well shit, I guess it's time for my grand revelation ain't it?" I thought to myself, having my decision done.

My eyes soften at the man before me, his face was full of surprise and confusion, his mouth agape and eyes wide in shock. He just stared at me out of disbelief.

I stood up, his gaze unfaltering, "the one and only" I answered, flashing a weak smile at him.

I reached out my hand to help him stand up, he engulfed the saliva that was building up his throat. He held my hand as he stood up, his wide shocked eyes still staring right into mine, it was as if he just saw a ghost, well in his case, he really is seeing one.

"Y/n... ikaw ba talaga yan?" he asked shivery, his trembling hand reached towards my face, cupping my cheek and grazing his thumb over it, probably checking if I was just an illusion or something. "P-pero sabi nila patay ka na" he said as his voice trembled a bit.

"I'm so sorry Dominic, things happened and... I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly" I retorted back, I cupped his cheek with my hands, imitating his action. "Don't worry I'm here now" I added with a reassuring smile on my face.

Like a bottle full of water, it then finally spilled. His bottled-up emotions gushed down his face, he pulled me close to his chest hugging me tightly as if silently saying he wouldn't let me go again. I patted his back gently, soothing his hair tenderly and letting his head fall onto my shoulder, feeling every drop of tears that stream down his eyes, every drop of his tear tells me just how he missed me. 

Every drop of tear that I feel makes me sick to my stomach, guilt washing over my existence. I never would have thought that I hurt him this much, so much that I was now the reason for the tears that were gushing out his face.

"Sol magkakilala kayo?" said Basillio. Caught up from the drama, I almost forgot that they were still there, the people I lied to. "Saka sino si y/n?" asked Crispin.

"Y/n? Hindi ba iyon ang pangalan ng... bunsong Biraddali?" stated Alexandra.

As if understanding the situation, Dominic let go of me. His face that was now dried up of tears,  eyes red and puffy can now be viewed clearly. I grazed my thumb over his eyes to wipe off the remaining tears on them. I then slowly turned around to face the confused trio staring at us.

"*sigh* I guess it's time to tell the truth about my existence huh?" I stated, rubbing my neck out of nervousness. I inhaled deeply, fixing my posture, and stood tall in front of them, ready to confess the truth.

"Ako si Y/N L/N, ang bunso sa 7 magkakapatid na Biraddali... ang huling Biraddali"

------

"Ikaw... ang nawawalang Biraddali?" asked by pops.

We got back at the Diabolical, Alexandra, the kambal, Hank, Dominic, and pops were gathered in the bar listening to my story, from the moment I was kidnapped up to what I am doing till now. "Pasensiya na po talaga pops ngayon ko lang nasabi" I said.

I know that their gazes were all on me, though I don't know what they are thinking of me. My head hung low, all the confidence that I gathered up earlier vanished as my guardian came into the scene. I can't see the faces that they're making but numerous thoughts danced around my head,  what is it that they're feeling?  Is it disgust? betrayal? or perhaps pity? I want to know, but I just can't look at their faces right now, maybe I was embarrassed or maybe because I was guilty, they trusted me more than ever, and yet I can't even trust them back. I was just a coward throughout these years, running away from every problem that I encounter. Running away due to the guilt of their death.