Special Chapter 4

It was just another free day for all of you. The squad was hanging out in the Diabolical, Alexandra, Hank, the twins, Maliksi, Dominic, You, Tapia and the wind twins who you invited. You introduced the game uno to get rid of the boredom you're all feeling. All of you gathered around the table, cards in hand as you started the game.

Minutes later you already finished your cards, Alexandra being the next one to finish. Meanwhile, the others (especially the twins who got most of the cards on their hands) were so focused on the game. 

Sometime later boredom took over you once again. To entertain yourself you took out your phone along with your earphones and scrolled through TikTok. You found amusing videos which somehow entertained you as you waited for the rest to finish their cards. As you scrolled through TikTok you found one video that took your interest the most, then an idea hit you. Smirking to yourself you observed the people around you, 'seems like they're still focused on the game' you thought to yourself.

Plugging out your earphones and raising your volume to the highest level, you set up your camera to get the full view of the people in there then you proceeded to play the music, the iconic intro song of po*nhub.

*intro song playing*

As the sound blasted through your phone the people inside the residence froze up and immediately turned their heads towards the source of your sound, with that, you captured the faces of EVERYONE in the room.

You laughed your ass off as you observe the different expressions from them through your phone, but your laughter died down when you noticed the gazes of 2 persons who you didn't expect to know the song. 

You put down your phone and stared at Tapia and Alexandra, seeming to realize the situation their faces immediately turned red and their gazes turned away from you.

'My innocent smol bean is not entirely innocent after all'  you silently thought to yourself as you stared at the tomato-faced Tapia.

The game was never finished after that.

------

"So Alexandra~ anong klase ng por-"

"Manahimik ka y/n"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes galing tong idea as tiktok

Wala lang kasi akong nakikitang mga gantong trend sa Trese so lemme  just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✍️