21

Proceeding to get inside of the building, you directly went to the receptionist table.

"Hello good evening, dear guests. Room for a night?" the receptionist said with a tired smile on her face.

"Oh uhm yes, just for the night" you answered back

"Understood, your room number is 269. The elevator is on the right side, thank you and have a blast" 

"Thank you" the both of you exclaimed to her.

As you found your designated room the both of you went inside just to be met with one huge bed with rose petals on it.

You explored the room, it was elegant looking and the stuffs are in a good condition, not a single dust could be found. 

As you observe the surrounding, you noticed a small table near the bed with the unopened drawer of it.

"Uhhh tingin ko kailangan natin linawin na 2 kama kailangan natin" Dominic said as he tries to suppress the redness that was rushing to his face.

"Come to think of it, hindi rin natin tinignan yung pinasukan nating hotel noh" you stated.

"Pero hindi ba... hotel... lang to" he stated almost incompleting his statement as he saw the objects at your hand, condoms and a lube.

"Yup hotel nga to, love hotel to be exact" you stated as you put the things in your hand back at the drawer of the table. 

'baka magamit'

Your attention got back to the man standing in front of you, his eyes were looking anywhere but you, his pointy ears were red as his hand was balled in a fist and placed in front of his mouth imitating someone who's coughing.

"Uh mauna ka na muna maligo Y/n, baka magkasakit ka pa" he stated, still avoiding your eyes being locked together.

"Hmm sige" you responded, smirk plastered on your face as you watch Dominic's attempt at keeping his cool. 

You gathered all your needs and proceeded to the bathroom, but before that, you sneaked to the back of the clan leader who was still avoiding your gaze "Ayaw mo ba sumabay?" you teasingly asked.

The latter was surprised by your sudden closeness to him, his eyes unconsciously found yours, and it stayed there for a moment. You waited for his response, but as he said it, it was now your turn to be astounded. 

"Pag sumabay ako sayo wala nang mangyayaring ligo sa loob" Dominic stated with a new found confidence in him, a glint of neediness on his eyes, and a smirk forming up his face as he saw your cheeks turn into a crimson color from hearing his statement. 

"Ah eh sabi ko nga masaya maligo mag-isa hahaha" you responded, swiftly making your way to the bathroom. Once you were inside you took a deep breath to calm yourself down, staring at yourself at the mirror you gathered your thoughts together,  'I'm getting ripped tonight'

Finishing your hot shower, you put on your undergarment along with a robe, it's either that or nothing since your clothes are drenched from the rain.

You got out of the bathroom, just as you set foot outside you immediately felt the predatory gaze that was pointed at you. 

The room was dimmer than before, the only thing that was giving light into the room was the nightlight that was standing onto the table beside the bed. 

You faced the man that was sitting on the bed, his jacket was hung in one of the cloth racks in the room making his toned chest out for your eyes to explore. His gaze was directly appointed towards you, his gaze screams that of lust, of hunger. The look in his eyes was enough to make anyone wet their puss-