9

3rd pov

Sol decided to go to the Diabolical at an early hour, the address that was sent to her by Alexandra. She sneakily went inside through the window, the bar was still closed but he heard clankings of dishes by the sink, checking it out, there he found a yawning Hank doing the dishes of probably yesterdays. She crept towards Hank and put her hand on his shoulder surprising the man. 

"Ay tite ng Tikbalang" he blurted out turning towards a hysterically laughing Sol. "Siraulo ka talagang bata ka bibigyan mo ba ko ng sakit sa puso sa reunion natin?" he said aware of the fact that Sol got back.

"Sorry Kuya Hank, pampagising lang ba" she said, wiping away the small tears she had from laughing too hard, "Bilang pambawi ako na po ang  tatapos diyan, matulog na muna po kayo uli mukhang kailangan niyo po kasi siya" she said patting his shoulders which Hank agreed with a smile on his face, "O sige paalala ko lang mga 7 sila gigising ha, saka nga pala wecome back" he said ang patted her shoulders back then proceeded to leave Sol at the kitchen.

------

After some time the kambal along with Alexandra and Hank woke up and proceeded to sit at the table to eat the pancakes that were placed on the table. Basillio took the first bite, "Uy mas masarap tong pancake than the usual" he said to Hank who was sipping his coffee.

''Aba bastos kang bata ka ha *sigh* di kasi ako nagluto niyan'' Hank said, tasting the pancakes and raised his brow, seems like he can't argue with Basillio.

"Hindi ikaw ang nagluto Hank? Edi sino?" Alexandra said, somehow agreeing with Basillio after she tasted the pancakes. A coffee was then placed in front of her then a voice said, "At you're service ma'am" said Sol after placing a coffee for Alexandra.

"Sol!" exclaimed by Basillio, "You really did come" added Crispin. "Grabe naman kayo sa'kin, ganon ba ko hindi katiwa tiwala?" Sol exclaimed sitting down on one of the chairs. "Kala lang kasi namin bigla bigla ka na lang uli mawawala" Alexandra retorted back sipping her coffee.

"Nga pala, ba't nga ba kasi nawala ka na lang bigla" Alexandra added, setting her coffee back and staring at Sol. "*sigh* may inaasikaso lang ako and masyado ako naging busy, sorry na" Sol answered. "Busy saan?" Crispin said after he swallowed the pancake he just chewed. 

"Umm just about some of MY problems, don't worry I'll tell you about it someday" Sol answered, putting emphasis on the word MY which was understood by them. All throughout they had an enjoyable breakfast, throwing conversations here and there and just laughing at each other's shenanigans. The residents of the place could say that it became much more livelier with just her mere presence.

------

Alexandra was the first one to finish her breakfast, she then excused her self saying that she would be hanging in the library. Inside the spacious library there lies a table, used for council meeting, another table that was used by Anton when he was doing some studies and a small space lend for a boxing area which is just composed of a single punching bag.

Alexandra wore her gloves and practiced some punches, concentrated to her exercise she didn't noticed a pair of hands sneaking behind her til it reached her waist. She immediately stopped ready to punch whoever touched her but then she saw you, looking up slightly to view the face of your slightly taller form, she then saw your smiling face looking at her.

"Hinay hinay lang, baka mabutas mo yung punching bag" you said still looking down directly at Alexandra's face. Alexandra immediately turned her face back to avoid your gaze, your hands still holding a grasp on her waist, clearing her throat also to subside the heat rising to her face she then retorted back "Tapos na ba kayo kumain?" then stepped forward to loosen your hold.

"Yeah, si Hank na daw maghuhugas kahit sabi ko pagawain ng gawaing bahay yung kambal" you answered to her. "Naku, baka masira pa yung bahay pag sila pinagtrabaho mo" Alexandra said taking off her gloves and setting them aside. "Ano pala ginagawa mo rito" she added.

"Wala lang... galit ka ba sakin?" you asked Alexandra as she turned around to face you. "... hindi naman sa galit ako... nag alala lang ako, kala ko kasi pagka balik ko ikaw ang sasalubong sa akin" Alexandra said focusing her gaze down, "Nalaman ko na lang na wala na pala si papa, pati ikaw nawala din" she added tightening her fist. She was then enveloped in a hug by none other than you, "I'm so sorry Alexa, may nangyari lang talaga, I'll try to make it up to you guys as far as I could" you said still hugging Alexandra.

As much as Alexandra wants to deny the heat rising to her face she couldn't, she gathered her composure and pushed you away gently, "Tama na nga yung drama, may kailangan ka ba?" Alexandra said. "Hmm wala naman, just exploring your place"

Both of you proceeded to the second floor of the library, just following Alexandra who was organizing books in the bookshelf. Your eyes wandered around till you found something. A single pure white feather was framed and attached to the wall with the other various things around it, you stared at it for too long that Alexandra noticed your intense gaze at it. 

"Galing yan sa pakpak ng Biraddali, mga kalahating-tao at kalahating-immortal na dating nananahanan sa mundo natin. 7 lang sila, magkakapatid na babae, bigla na lang sila lumitaw pero bigla na lang din sila nawala. Ang sabi sa mga nakakakilala sa kanila'y sila ang pinaka mabait na nilalang dito, handang tumulong kahit kanino, para daw bang anghel. Tulad nga naman kasi ng isang anghel may pakpak sila na kulay puti, pero ang sa kanila'y natatanggal, para bang tao na nasa anyong anghel." Alexandra explained, also admiring the beauty of the single feather.

"Ang pagkawala nila'y inembistigahan ni papa, nalaman na lang namin na sila ay pinaslang ng mga tao para sa kanilang pakpak, hindi lamang tao ang pinakinabangan ang mga ito, maging ibang uri ng nilalang ay pinag diskitahan ito. Mula sa paghahanap ni papa dito natagpuan niya ang 6 sa 7 pakpak ng mga Biraddalli, nagsagawa sila ng ritwal upang makatuwid sa kabilang buhay ang magkakapatid. Hanggang nagyon pa nga'y hindi pa nakikita ang pang-pito, ang pakpak ng bunso sa magkakapatid. Isang malungkot na trahedya ang bumalot sa magkakapatid at isang hukbo ng mga nilalang ang nawala sa mundo" added Alexandra, speaking to your astounded state, eyes glimmering with sadness you traced your hands over the frame and responded,

"Oo nga, isang malungkot na trahedya."