8

"Sol?" the three said synchronizing.

"The one and only" you said as you stared at the shocked faces of the three, smirk plastered on your face.

"Sol? San ka ba nagpunta? Bigla ka na lang nawala" Alexandra stated with still a stern look but a glint of happiness and relief is evident in her eyes. She truly missed you but right now she can't show any weaknesses.

"uhhhhm... nag soul searching?" you responded while rubbing the back of your neck sheepishly. The kambal just stared at you, mouth agape and eyes wide in shock.

You turned your attention to the kambal noticing the bigger figure of the two and how they became much more 'matured' and good looking, "Ano ba yan para namang nakakita kayo ng multo, kala ko pa naman namiss niyo ko" you jokingly said, and covered your mouth and shake your head acting disappointed to the kambal.

In a second, you were then enveloped in a hug by the kambal. Crispin was in front of you, putting his hands on your upper arms pulling you close to his chest. Basilio was at your back putting his hands at your waist as he moved closer to you, his chest hitting your back. You're sandwiched between the two resulting for you to feel their gigantic dic-

"San ka ba nagpunta? ba't bigla ka na lang nawala?" Crispin said, well more like whispered as he put his head on your left shoulder. 

"Di ka nagparamdam for years, di ka man lang nagpasabi" Basilio said directly to your right ear as he lowered his forehead on your right shoulder.

Capt.  Guerrero cleared his throat and pulled the twins off of you, uncomfortable with the space between the three and how your face is becoming red. "Masyado kayong close ha" he said "Paalala lang nasa trabaho pa tayo" he added as he glared at the twin who just avoided his gaze. 

You chuckled at the little scene before you. You then proceeded to excuse yourself saying that they should just continue with their work for now while you go back home and get some sleep which you haven't got for the pass few days. 

"Wait, you're leaving again?" Basillio asked knitting his eyebrows and pouting. "I'll just go home to rest, don't worry I'll visit you guys tomorrow" you retorted back. "Promise?" asked Crispin.

"Yeah I promise" you answered back.

------

Your POV

As I said, I went back home to get some rest, I went straight to bed and flopped my body to it.

.....

PotangInaGrabeNamanYungTamaNgPubertySaKambalAnoBaGinawaNilaDunBatGanonNaSilaKasara----

'Gurl breathe *inhale exhale* inom tayo ng tubig ha masyado tayong uhaw, grabe and speed mo ha, kaka reunite niyo pa lang teh'. She thought, scolding herself.

*sigh* I'll just get some rest for now, then I should think of the excuses I should say to them.