19

Your POV

I woke up from the sunlight that grazed over my face. My arms are snaked around a pillow, Dominic was not here anymore. I sat up on my bed then noticed a paper that was placed on top of my nightstand.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry Y/n may emergency lang. Don't worry I'll be back later. Magpahinga ka lang muna and clear out your mind.

Remember, I'm here for you.

-Dominic

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I smiled at the letter that was left by him, the paper smells like roses and his handwriting is so elegant to look at. I got up from my bed and fixed it a bit. I proceeded to the bathroom to gurgle and comb my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, in my surprise Pops was there cooking breakfast.

"Oh gising ka na pala, umupo ka na tapos na rin ako" he said as he turned off the stove. I sat on one of the chairs as he set the food on the table, along with the coffee in our respective cups.

I just stared at the food that was on the table, Pops sipped his coffee and started to place food on our plates. "Kumain ka na bago pa yan lumamig" he exclaimed.

I picked up the spoon and started to eat slowly. It was a bit awkward for me but I appreciate the things he has done for me. Still reminiscing about the facts that I have said to them but then their smiles linger in my head making me feel better. "May plano ka ba ngayon?" he asked me. "Wala naman po" I answered.

He hummed as he proceeds to eat the rest of his breakfast. He didn't give his reason for the sudden question nor did I ask. As we eat our breakfast, small talks were passed here and there. Our conversation was just like the small chit chats we have every day, he didn't bring up any topic yesterday which I highly appreciated. The uncomfortable feeling I felt was now gone. It's like nothing happened, it felt like any other day.

After finishing our breakfast I voluntarily did the dishes as Pops went and readied himself for work. Exactly after putting the last plate on the dish rack, a knock was then heard on the door. I dried up my hands and jogged towards the door to open it, only to find 2 bouquets in front of my face, one was a bouquet of white tulips and the other are pink roses.

"Uhhh thank you?" I exclaimed unsurely, for the faces of the givers are blocked by the flowers. I took the flowers from them and found the faces of the twins. "Kumusta ka na Y/n?" started Crispin. "Handa ka na ba?" Basillio questioned, not giving me time to answer Crispin's question.

I just blinked my eyes at his question, confused as to what he was talking about "Handa? Saan?" I asked. "For our date of course!" exclaimed the two.

"Date-date kayo diyan, hindi date ang usapan natin mga ugok" exclaimed pops as he got out of his room now wearing his police uniform. "Lalabas lang kayo para gumala, anong date sinasabi niyo" he added.

"Date pa rin naman yon ha" muttered Crispin. "Tandaan niyo ha bago mag 6 ng hapon kailangan naka uwi na to ha, kung hindi humanda kayo sakin" Pops exclaimed staring intently at the two. "Yes sir!" the twin responded, saluting at him.