28

The twins felt a sudden pain in their heads. They grunted as they held their aching head while Talabugsao just smiled from triumph. 

After a short moment, the twins regained their composure but not their thoughts. They took ahold of Alexandra's shoulders making her kneel before their father.

You just silently watched the event happen before your eyes. You trust the twins more than anyone so the thought of them betraying you didn't even clash your mind, instead you deducted that Talabugsao must did something to the kambal, with that in mind, you unleashed your sword once again and stealthily crawled towards the God of war.

"Anong ginawa mo sa kanila?" asked by the angered Lakan

"Tingin mo tungkol ito sa kanila? si Nuno, si Lektron, ang Mayor, ang Heneral. Ginamit ko lang sila para magawa ang planong dati ko pang pinagplanuhan bago ka pa man isilang sa mundo" Datu Talabugsao said, naming the people he used for his scheme.

"Nga pala tungkol kay Mayor Santamaria" he added with a playful smirk on his face.

Just when you were about to pierce a hole into the body of the God, he suddenly turned in your direction. Once again, he took ahold of your neck lifting you to the ground, "Sa pagkakaalam ko may hindi ba kayo natatapos na harapan, munting Biradalli" 

Consequently, the debris that was supposed to be covering the bodies of the Mayor and Nuno moved, stoned on top of the pile rolled down as subsequent movement of the debris followed. Shortly after the large pile of rocks flew over, revealing the still injured form of the Mayor, but this time there was something added to his feature. 

A large magnificent wings that you are oh so familiar with, but it was not the same wing anymore, it seems that it loose its purity, its once white feathers turned into black ones. As black as the heart of the holder.

"Y/n! Ang aking munting Biradali" Mayor Santamaria exclaimed with the usual sinister smile on his face. Your eyes widened by the fact that he was still alive, 'why can't you just die you fucking shit'

"Oras na para tapusin ka" Mayor Santamaria flew over in your direction and grabbed your hair tightly. Datu Talabugsao let go of your neck which made Mayor Santamaria take your form with him. 

"Y/n!" shouted your acquaintances as they just helplessly watched you get taken by the Mayor away.

------

"Bitawan mo ko!" you loudly exclaimed as you clawed his hands that were still grabbing your hair. Once you were far away from the others,  Mayor Santamaria released your form making you fall painfully to the ground.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n" he said your name as he landed on the ground, walking to your weakened form.

"Gusto ko lang muna magpasalamat sa iyo. Kung hindi dahil sa iyo ay hindi ko sana magagawa ang making plano" he stated as he walked around your crouching form

"Really! I'm so thankful. Imagine, noon pagkahirap hirap ng buhay ko pero dahil sa mga elegante at mahaharlika niyong pakpak ay naging makapangyarihan na ako!" he added with enthusiasm in his voice making you snap at him

"Shut up you fucking piece of shit, makasarili ka lang na tao" you remarked to the man before you

"Makasarili? Pero hindi lang naman ako ang nakinabang sa pakpak mo. Kung pakinabang lang naman ang paguusapan, did you know that your feathers are so smooth, maganda siya gawing jacket, unan at iba pa" the Mayor said, listing the things that your sister's turned into

"Mga hayop kayo!" you shouted as you ran to his direction, sword at your hand. But Mayor Santamaria just swatted you with his wings without breaking a sweat.

"Pero ang pinakapatok talaga na gamit dito ay ang abilidad niyong mag-regenerate. Kaso nga lang kailangan munang mawala ng orihinal na may ari" he added making you glare at him fiercely as you clutch your blade tighter out of anger

"Oh wag mo naman akong titigan ng masama, di ko naman kasalanan kung bakit kailangan pa mawala ng original holder bago siya magamit ng iba. I mean, I was just doing what I'm supposed to do, like following instruction to make something useful. Kung susumahin nga para bang itinakda kayo na mamatay ng ganto, ang mamatay para sa kapakanan ng iba"

Your blood boiled inside of you as they treat the murder of your sisters like a normal thing. Without any plan in mind, you attacked the man yet again. Running forward with a war cry, you pointed your blade in front, avoiding his wings as he attempted to slap you with it again.

Your blade was now in front of his face, unfortunately, he stopped it in time before it could even pierce his face. With the use of his bare hands, he used it to hold the blade of your sword, stopping it just mere inches away from his face. Blood dripped onto the ground as Mayor Santamaria gripped the sharp edge of your sword, but a smirk made its way to his face.

Your eyebrow furrowed in confusion, but it was later turned in realization as sparks of lighting formed on his arm. You tried to pry away from him but he quickly grabbed your right hand before you can even move away from him. 

Painful screams erupted from your mouth as electricity struck your body.  Your knees gave out making you kneel to the ground as maniacal laughs erupted from his mouth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA alam mo ba ang kahinaan mo munting Biradalli?"

"Ang sarili mo! Yes, you maybe are physically strong but you are so mentally weak. Your thoughts are binding your movement, your impulsive attacks make you so open" he exclaimed as he walked forward

"Kaya mo nga tiisin ang mga pisikal na atake, but the statements thrown to you are like daggers piercing your heart, especially if it was about your sisters. Guilt is taking over your existence y/n"

Mayor Santamaria kicked you straight to the face, your weak body laid on the ground after the impact it took.

"Y/n, my precious y/n. The one and only y/n" he stated with a sickening soft voice as he knelt to your side

"Ang nagiisang Biradalli, literal na nag iisa, ngayon at magpakailanman" He grabbed your throat making you choke, you clawed your nails into his hands in an attempt to make him let you go, but it did nothing. Your vision is starting to become black from the lack of oxygen.

"Wag ka mag alala, saglit lang to. Pag dilat mo ng mga mata mo, makakasama mo na rin ang mga kapatid mo"