Special Chapter 2

This chapter doesn't go along with the flow of the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mas malaki yung akin"

"Ulol mas malaki yung akin"

"Bakit pa ba kayo nag tatalo? Halata namang sakin ang pinaka malaki"

Another day, another shits to talk about. The group is lounging around the Diabolical. The group consists of you, Alexandra, Hank, the kambal, and Maliksi.

"Ano ba pinag tatalunan nila?" you asked Alexandra sitting beside her by the counter. You just got back from handing Luna her food. As you get back the three; Basillio, Crispin, and Maliksi are discussing -- more like arguing over something.

"Mas mabuti pang hindi mo na malaman" Alexandra answered, already drained just from hearing the three arguing. This just got you more curious, raising a brow at her statement you turned your attention to Hank who was cleaning wine glasses over the counter.

Noticing your gaze at him, he just laughed at your curiosity. Setting the glass he was wiping, he got on the counter and leaned on it. "Gusto mo talaga malaman Y/n?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face. You nodded eagerly at his question, determined to know the 'tea'. Hank laughed once again, stopping what he was doing he stated the answer you've been waiting for.

"Tite"

------

"Kalahating kabayo ako diba? Edi natural lang na mas malaki yung akin" Maliksi stated with a smirk at his face.

"Tang ina mo manahimik ka, overused na yung iyo pakyu" Basillio retorted back with a scowl at his face. Maliksi's smirk turned to a scowl after he heard his statement.

"As if yung iyo hindi, pareho lang kayong may expired na tite tang ina niyong dalawa" a scowling Crispin said folding his arms together. He then noticed your presence and immediately went in your direction. His once scowling face is gone and was placed with a smile.

"Y/n!" he said after stopping in front of you. The other two heard his call and smiled by just seeing your face.

As for you, you're still stunned at their topic of choice. 'Tite? As in yung talong?' you asked yourself. 'But who am I to complain, at least may info na ako tungkol dito' you argued back to yourself.

"Uy um hi" you then answered Crispin. Greeting the other two behind.

"Perfect timing y/n. Who do you think has the biggest dick?" Maliksi straightforwardly asked. Hank laughed loudly and Alexandra spat out her drink out of surprise. The twins just stared at him out of bewilderment but didn't refute back, they also want to know your answer.

"Ah ehh, I think being half-horse has its advantages" you answered. Maliksi laughed triumphantly, the twins froze at the back ready to cut off his dic-

"Pero kung iyon pag babasehan... then your father is the champion" you added to your answer, referring back to Maliksi.

.....

"Ha?"

"What?"

"..."

"Pfttt"

Silence filled the room, various responses were exclaimed at your statement.  "It iz what it iz" you added back, a smirk on your face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In dedication to a beautiful quote from Hank(2021, p.9) "Ay tite ng Tikbalang."

"