Special Chapter 7

This chapter doesn't go along with the flow of the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maliksi is an adventurous man, and that was really brought out every time he would pester you to go out with him. Sometimes you would agree to accompany him, but when you don't he would totally understand it.

Although you wanted to say that he sometimes pesters you too much, you can't really deny the fact that it was fun hanging around with him. 

Except for the fact that every time you two would hang out, he always wanted to go to some fancy places, buying expensive things which obviously you can't afford and as a result, he's always the one who pays for the two of you, which is nothing to him by the way (rich kid thingz)

-------

"Ito try mo"

"Pero di ko naman siya kailangan eh"

Maliksi invited you, yet again to join him on his journey. And while roaming the place he just suddenly pulled you into a jewelry store, not just any other jewel store, he pulled you in the Cartier, a luxurious shop that sells jewelry and watches.

"Pero bagay sayo oh, saka matching bracelet sila, sayang naman" Maliksi reasoned you, with his usual 'sayang naman'.

"Can I get the matching set of this, the yellow gold ones" he ordered the man at the counter. The man happily obliged with his order and not even minutes later, the man came back with the exact bracelet he ordered.

You just gulped at the view of it, you're not even touching it yet but the expensiveness of the jewelry could already be seen from just how it glimmers under the light.

"Akin na kamay mo" Maliksi excitedly stated. Giving your hand to the man before you, he eagerly but carefully put the bracelet on your hand. 

With the bracelets now on your hands, Maliksi observed how it perfectly fits on his and your hands, it almost seems like it's a couple's bracelet. 

With a contented smile on his face, he turned his attention to the cashier. "I'll get it" he stated, not bothering to check the price of the item

"Uy teka lang, hindi mo pa nga nakikita yung price niya" 

"Bakit? Gusto mo pa ba humanap ng iba? Yung mas mahal ba gusto mo? Ok lang naman, you can pick whatever you want"

"No that's not what I meant"

"Ahhh gusto mo lang ba malaman yung details about the bracelet? Nasa box yun, andun sa may counter yung box, you can check it while I pay for this babe"

You nodded and proceeded to the counter, finding the sole box on top of it. As you observed the box it was no denying that even the box is elegant, you opened it and you found a small piece of paper placed inside.

Picking the paper, you read the contents of it which reveals the details of the bracelet that Maliksi chose.

Love bracelet, 18K white gold, set with 4 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.42 carats.

Cost: $ 11,900

Not really familiar with the conversion of dollar to peso, you took out your phone and converted the $ 11,900 to Philippine peso.

Your eyes almost bawled out upon seeing the peso price of the bracelet. You even tried to convert it to different sites but the same result was given, your eyes can't seem to believe the price of the bracelet that Maliksi impulsively bought. 

Surely Maliksi is rich as fuck but even you became worried about the price he was paying, even more without even knowing the original price of what he is buying. 

'Holy shit, is this fucking legit?' 

-----

"Aba may panibagong stock ka naman ha" stated Capt. Guerrero while sipping some tea

You just returned from accompanying Maliksi. Now you are being interviewed by your guardian who seems to notice the number of gifts you were receiving and not just any gifts, but expensive ones that are mostly from one person.

"Eh hindi ko naman mapigilan yung tao eh, tanggapin na lang ang biyayang nasa harap mo na" you stated with a sigh, ending your statement with a wise saying

"Oo nga, mukha ka na tuloy Aba Ginoong Maria, punong puno ka ng grasya"

"Pops namaaaan"

"Aba para namang hindi totoo, tignan mo may pa-bracelet nga ngayon oh... magkano pala yan mukhang mamahalin ha" Capt. Guerrero said as he eyed the glimmering bracelet at your hand

"Sinabi mo pa pops" you exclaimed as you recall the price of the said jewelry

"So magkano? Hula ko mga nasa 100,000 yan" 

"... lagpas kalahating milyon pops"

"Ano?!"