19.2

"Bakit ka ba andito?"

"Bakit bawal? Eh ikaw, bakit ka andito?"

Two bickering voices were heard inside the Guerrero residence. The prince of the Tikbalang clan and the leader of the Aswang clan are inside, making a fuss in the once quiet house. They were invited inside by the Captain who found them almost at each other's throat outside his house.

After giving the aim of their visit and making their selves known to the policeman they were invited to the house (after numerous pleading and convincing to the Captain), though they are still one thread apart from ending the other. The captain on the other hand gave up from stopping the two, he went out of the house to buy dinner for all of them, including the arriving three.

------

The three of you just arrived back at your house, the twins brought you back exactly at the given time by the Captain. Chatting all the way to the door you are surprised by the presence of the two. "Dominic? Maliksi? Gawa niyo dito?" you asked the two although you already expected the arrival of Dominic.

"Sabi mo you're not feeling well so here is something to make you feel better" Maliksi said as he handed you a huge fluffy stuffed horse. Dominic approached you bumping his shoulder against Maliksi intentionally. "Im back, just as I promised" Dominic softly said handing you sweets such as candies and chocolates which he knows you love.

"Salamat, nag abala pa talaga kayo" you said with an appreciative smile on your face, placing the stuffed toy and the sweets on the table along with the flowers that the twins gave you and proceeded to go into your room to change into more comfortable clothes. The two noticed the flowers before them, curiosity getting ahead before them.

"So kanino galing yung mga bulaklak?" Maliksi asked still eyeing the flowers. "Samin" Crispin stated assertively. "May problema ba?" Basillio followed, glaring at the two.

"Wala naman, parang ang cheap lang kasi" Maliksi stated folding his arms together as he smugly looked at the twins. "Kesa naman sa walang taste, stuffed horse? Really?" Crispin answered giving back the smug look Maliksi was giving them. "Ano sabi mo?" Maliksi angrily stated, approaching the smirking Crispin but was stopped when Dominic spoke.

"Para namang may sense yang mga binigay niyo. Aanhin niya yang mga bulaklak at stuffed toy?" he stated. "Kala mo naman ikinaganda niya yung mga binigay mo, gusto mo ba siya magkasakit?" Basillio refuted back. The arguments continued until you got out of the room, when they heard your door being opened they immediately stopped and sat on the couches separately. 

Found in the living room is a small table in the middle, two sofas on the side, and a chair for one person on the other side of the table. Maliksi and Dominic seated on the first sofa one seat apart from each other, while the twins sat on the other sofa across the two, scoffing and glaring still continued.

"So um do you need anything? Drinks? Snacks?" you asked them as you sat on one of the chairs parallel to them. They politely declined your offer and for the first time, silence filled the room.

"Sol"

You reverted your attention to Maliksi after he said your false name. "Ok ka lang ba?" he asked. Just then you realized he was still not aware of your true identity. Deciding that he was a trustworthy 'friend' you decided to tell him the truth. From how you were kidnapped until how you were found by Capt. Guerrero.

"But I'm fine now, don't worry" you said at the end of your story. "... uh I'm sorry to hear that, but I promise I'll be here for you Y/n" he stated with another flash of his smile. You replied a thank you to him with one of your own grateful smiles. You really are blessed with the greatest acquaintances.

"That was unnecessary, kaya ko siya protektahan mag isa Maliksi" Dominic said spouting Maliksi's name with venom. "Talaga? Eh nasan ka nung nadakip siya? Hindi ba mag kakilala na kayo nung bata pa lang kayo?" Crispin refuted back making Dominic stand up from his seat, Crispin doing the same.

"Daddies chill" you sputtered while leaning back on your chair, in all honesty, you want them all to be on good terms.

The intense atmosphere that was shrouding around the room vanished. The two that were standing slowly sat back at their chairs, the other was smirking while the other was flushed.

Maliksi scoffed at the two, leaning back at the chair he silently daydreamed for the time where you would be under him calling him dadd-

"San nga pala kayo galing?" Dominic asked after regaining his posture. Before you could even answer Basillio interrupted you "Date" the twins smugly looked at the two in front of them. Crispin once again stood up and held your hand gently. He pulled you towards him and made you sit at the center of their chair, making you sit in between him and Basillio. 

Basillio put his hands on your waist while Crispin kissed your knuckles as your hands intertwined, a proud and cocky smirk was placed on their faces. 

"Gumala lang naman kami sa may perya" you stated. The twins enjoyingly looked at the fuming two in front of them. Jaw clenched, hands in a fist, and a vicious glare was coming from the two as they look at how the twins touched your body, the heavy atmosphere was back and it was more extreme than before.

Noticing the upcoming war between the 4 you decided to stand up to loosen the grasp of the twins to you. Laughing awkwardly you proceeded to seat back your own chair but was then pulled by another, you collided with a strong chest and were now seated on the lap of Maliksi.

"Date ba kamo? Well I'm sure we had much more fun on OUR date" exclaimed Maliksi as he smirked and stared at your face who was close to his, his hand at your back as you sat on his lap.

Now it was the twins' turn to fume in rage. Before you can even refute back you were once again pulled, now gone on Maliksi's lap, this time you are once again seated on the couch but your body touched a familiar bared chest you were just snuggling with last night. Dominic held your body close to his, his hand around your waist and glaring at the other three even showing his fangs at them which is an act of aggression on his part.

The other three stood up altogether and approached the aswang leader. Yet again, you were pulled out of Dominic's grasp making you stand up, crashing with Maliksi's clothed chest, "Puwede bang wag mo siya hawakan so casually?" he said. 

"Para namang di mo ginagawa" Basillio said as he snatched you away from Maliksi's grasp. "Ano ba kayo, ginugulo niyo lang si y/n" Crispin said referring at the two as he grabbed you out of Basillio's grasp. 

"Tumigil na nga kayo, para kayong mga bata" Dominic said as he grabbed you out of Crispin's hold. The snatch and sass game continued for minutes until it stopped when one person interfered them.

------

The prince of the Tikbalang clan, the leader of the Aswang clan, and two half-gods are shamelessly hanging their heads low before the police captain as they listen to him rant and lecture them about how they handle his daughter. 

Four powerful men were kneeling on the floor, knees bent and hands on top of their thighs, head hanging low as the Captain stared at them angrily with a rolled thick newspaper in his hand. 

When he got back he just found the 4 men gathered around you, hands all over your body, the atmosphere that was emitting from the four was nowhere near the intense aura that came from the Captain as he saw the states you were in.

As for you, you're doing you're best on holding yourself back from laughing. Never did you thought that the mighty 4 would fall on their knees because of your guardian. Sneakily taking pictures here and there you silently laughed at the ironic moment in your and their lifetime. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kung mapapansin niyo dapat yung special chapter 3 after ng chapter na ito kaso nabobo ako hehe