Special chapter

This chapter doesn't go along with the flow of the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Saan ba to tayo pupunta Alexa?" 

" May dadalawain lang ako"

"Sa may LRT?"

"Basta manahimik ka na lang"

The two of you went out after Alexandra said that she has some business to attend to, curiosity got in you so you decided to go out with her. The both of you got on to an empty LRT, no passengers were seen yet the vehicle is still working. Alexandra knelt on the floor, drew unknown characters from your perspective then stated some encantation.

The place became dark, the only thing whose giving light are human figures whose bodies are glowing bright violet. They give way to the center, a lady with a black dress and black veil hanging over her lips made her way in front.

"Kamusta ka na Lakan ng sangkatauhan" greeted the lady.

"Ayos lang naman emisaryo ni Ibu" Alexandra responded, giving a brief introduction of the Lady to Y/n.

The two talked to each other, discussing matters to themselves, unnoticing the stunned girl at their side. Staring at the unfamiliar figure in front, you are in awe, only thoughts in your head was 'Holy shit I'm gay'

"Si y/n nga pala, kasamahan namin" Alexandra said, introducing you to the emissary. "Kamusta ka na munting Biraddali?" asked the emissary to the girl turning her body to face you.

When the emissary turned to face you, you finally got out of trance but in surprise you answered back "Yes mommy?"

Alexandra just blinked at your response and facepalmed out of embarrassment.

"I-i mean yes emissary?" you said fixing your statement, blushing furiously because of your mistake.

"Sa aking paningi'y ang munting Biraddali ay hindi nasa mabuting kalagayan" the emissary refuted back, a ghost of smile was placed on her lips which got unnoticed by the two.

"*sigh* Oo mukha nga, mabuti pa mauna na kami" Alexandra responded, glancing at your flushed state.

"Hanggang sa muli nating pagkikita" the emissary said, ending their conversation.

------

Your POV

'Putang inang katangahan yon, AHHHHHH nakakahiya' i said silently to myself. I flopped down my bed ready to sleep my embarrassment away when I noticed something at my desk.

A black flower was there, it is not wilted, it's just naturally black. Wait, I have seen this kind of flower... isn't this kind of flower the same as that one flower that the Emissary gave to Alexa as a token of appreciation in regards to Ibu's request? although Alexa's was white.

Wait... so that means... this is from the emissary?

I blinked at the flower and decided to place it in a small vase with water in it. With a smile on my face, I grazed my fingers over it.

"Thank you mommy~" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The original artwork was from: https://www.facebook.com/JuneGarand

Check out the full artwork and try to support the artist :DD