11

You answered your phone, "Hello pops, ba't po kayo napatawag? May problema po ba?" you said through the phone.

"Wala naman chine-check lang kita, naramdaman ko kasi may nilalapa ka na diyan eh" Capt. Guerrero reasoned.

'Ohmygash his intuition is too strong for my comfort' You thought to yourself.

"Pops namaaaan, grabe ka naman sakin" you retorted back smiling a bit at his on-point guess.

"Sus kilala na kita, oportunista kang bata ka. Maiba ang usapan, hanggang kelan ka diyan?" your guardian said. "Di ko pa po alam eh, maybe until i'm satisfied?" you answered.

"O sige sige basta mag iingat ka diyan, wag ka masyadong malandi susme baka malaman ko na lang lolo na pala ako" he exclaimed. 

"HAHAHAHAHA opo pops mag iingat ako but the other one... can't promise that wink wonk" you said voicing out the effects of a wink.

"Siraulo ka talagang bata ka *chuckle*, hala sige na aalis na ako on duty pa ako dito, tumawag ka na lang pag may kailangan ka" the Captain said laughing a bit at your statement. "Opo, ingat rin po kayo diyan, bye love yah" you responded back and ended the call.

Putting your phone in your pocket you thought to yourself, 'I'll just pass some time, this'll be awkward for the both of us. Should I give pops a surprise visit? Yeah, let's do that.'

------

Changing into more decent clothes, you proceeded to go out of the Diabolical. You left a message to Alexandra that you will be out. You proceeded to the police station and found Lt. Tapia on the computer.

"Hiii, asan si pops?" you asked to the lone boy. 

"Umalis si Capt. may aasikasuhin daw sa kabilang distrito" Tapia answered back, still facing the computer in front of him, playing solitaire.

"Mhm" you responded. Grazing your hand over the wall, slowly approaching the direction of Lt. Tapia, "So, bakit ikaw lang naiwan dito?" you asked.

"Yung iba naka night duty, ako lang talaga kadalasan nag babantay dito" he answered.

"Ahh, so madalas ka pala dito, okaaay" you stated. "Kamusta pala maging superior si pops?" 

"Ayos naman, ang bait nga niya eh" the Lieutenant responded unnoticing the closing distance between you. "Talaga? Siguro napaka hardworking mo" you exclaimed now at the back of the boy whose playing solitaire. 

"Ha? hehe di nam-"

"Maglaro ng solitaire" you cut off his statement, lowering yourself down you placed your chin on top of his shoulder, watching him freeze on his spot. "Alam mo ba may trick para mabilis manalo sa solitaire?" you asked, chin still on his shoulder.

"H-hindi eh" he responded. "Mhm, turo ko na lang sayo" you retorted back. As you said, you taught him tips and tricks for playing solitaire, after just a few minutes he already won. "Uy gumagana nga" he said with a smile on his face. "Salamat pala S-" he cut off his statement, as he turned his head to face you. Your face was already so close to him, even more, your mischievous eyes are already staring right back at him, now your eyes are connected to each other.

A smirk made its way to your lips, you grabbed his chin and lessened the gap your faces have. Your stare at each other unwavering, your lips got so close, almost touching each other when you averted his lips, going into his ear instead and whispered "Good boy" with a mischievous flirting tone.

Hearing a car pulling over, you detached yourself from the boy. Your guardian then came in.

"Hi pops" you greeted the Captain. The said Captain was surprised by your sudden visit, just then he noticed the flushed face of his Lieutenant. Connecting the pieces together, he just facepalmed at realization.

---

You didn't go back to the Diabolical for half the day. You just went when nighttime arrived, joining them yet again for dinner. Although having your usual dinner, they noticed the glances that Crispin gave to you.

"May nangyari ba sa inyong dalawa?" Alexandra finally asked. You coughed a bit before answering, "Ha wala naman, nag usap lang kami tungkol sa mga ... bagay bagay" you said with a faltering smile on your face.

"Ehem, so how was your day pala? Any new cases?" you asked, trying to change the subject which you achieved. "May iimbestigahan kaming kaso bukas, tungkol sa mga insidente sa mga street racing" Alexandra answered. "Gusto mo ba sumama?" she asked.

"Ako? Sure!" you responded immediately, interested with the racing event she mentioned. You thought to yourself, 'maybe it's time to introduce her '

------

After finishing dinner, you took a quick shower. Going out of the bathroom and proceeding to your room, you noticed a figure standing at your door.

"Uy uh hi" Crispin started as he noticed your approaching figure. 

"Um hi, may kailangan ka ba?" 

"Ano kasi, gusto ko lang mag sorry" he said his gaze on the ground while rubbing his neck.

"Mag sorry saan?" you asked a bit confused at his statement.

"Masyado kasi yata ako pushy... masyadong forceful kumbaga" he responded now staring at your eyes. "So um, I'm sorry" he said seriousness evident in his voice.

You laughed lightly at his seriousness, not really used to him being serious over trivial things. But still appreciated his apology. "Ano ka ba ayos lang, I don't mind"  you responded while proceeding to go inside your room.

"Saka... I liked it naman" you exclaimed as you looked Crispin straight into his eyes and smirked at him. You closed your door, leaving a flabbergasted blushing Crispin outside.