27

"Ibabalik ka muna namin sa impyernong pinanggalingan mo"

The 4 of you ran in Datu Talabugsao's direction. Trying your best to inflict harm to the God of War but no matter what you do, nothing really did affect him for he has the ability to regenerate

"Ah shit" you grunted as another strong force hit you making you fly back and collide your back to a large stone on the ground, because of the impact, your sword flew to the side as your grip on it loosened. 

Just as you are standing up, a soldier who was still under the spell spotted you and he immediately directed his gun in your direction, ready to fire a bullet that would surely impact your body, but before he could even pull the trigger of the gun, he was sent flying backward.

Now standing up you shifted your attention to the loud thud you heard, there you saw how the soldier received a horse kick, literally, by a familiar black horse.

"Maliksi!" you called him enthusiastically

"Y/n!" simultaneously responded by two voices, just then you noticed another man whose riding the magnificent horse-form of Maliksi. 

"Dominic?" you stated. As his name escaped your mouth, Maliksi's once gleeful expression turned into a scowl. 

"Kumusta ka? Ayos ka lang-" Dominic stated but was cut off as his face crashed into the land as Maliksi swiftly lifted his back legs making Dominic fall forward. He then turned into his Tikbalang form so now Maliksi is standing with his two legs.

"Oh shit, ayos ka lang ba Dominic?" you asked the man whose face is planted on the ground.

"Heh" Maliksi scoffed as Dominic stood up with your help. His mocking scoff did not escape the sharp ears of the now furious Aswang leader, his head slowly turned towards the Tikbalang, his eyes red from fury, you could even see a metaphorical fire in them if you look closely.

Before the furious man could even approach the Tikbalang you made your way between them,

"Guys alam kong mahal na mahal niyo ang isa't isa pero mamaya na kayo mag bonding ha, paalala ko lang ang kalaban natin ay ang Diyos ng digmaan" you stated before them as you ran to pick up your sword and went back into action before you can even hear the complaints of the two men.

Just as your running towards Datu Talbugsao to attempt an attack on him yet again, you saw how Crispin got hit making him land into a pile of rocks. You shifted your direction to the location of the short-haired twin

"Crispin! Ayos ka lang ba?" you asked him as you moved the big pile of rocks that was covering his body. 

"Kaya ayaw ko sa mga family reunion eh" he jokingly stated as he took your hand, grunting he slowly stood up, his once opened wound closed as his body regenerated fastly. 

"Ikaw ayos ka lang ba?" he asked as he dusted off his coat while eyeing your form that is now full of dust, dirt, and blood. 

"Kaya pa naman" you responded with a reassuring smile on your face

"Mga hanggal, nagpapakamatay sa layuning di niyo naman maintindihan, pababagsakin ko ang mundong ito tulad ng lagi kong ginagawa" Datu Talabugsao roared as he unleashed a powerful force making everyone close to him fly back.

Then surprisingly, another motherfucker arrived at the scene. Black clouds formed in the sky as lightning encompasses it. Then the clouds disappeared revealing the head of the Bagyon tribe, Bagyon Lektron.

"Nagkita uli tayo Trese, at nasa panig ka pa rin ng mga talunan" Bagyon Lektron exclaimed as he focused his attention on Alexandra

"Isa kang traydor Bagyon Lektron, nagpapalinlang ka lang kay Talabugasao"