15.2

After the fight, they went back to the police station to make a warrant of arrest to the said Mayor. The Captain along with some of his men went to the residence of the Mayor, leaving you and Lt. Tapia in the Police station.

You're standing outside the office scrolling through your phone while waiting for your guardian until a coffee was handed in front of you.

"Kape?" muttered the Lieutenant, looking anywhere but you.

You got the coffee cup out of Tapia's hand grazing over his hand intentionally in which he flinched and got his cheek reddened "Hmm, thanks" you answered with a smirk on your face.

"W-walang anuman ... salamat nga pala sa pagligtas sakin kanina" Tapia stated, staring at his own cup of coffee standing beside you.

"Aw of course I'll save my baby boy, no need to thank me" you responded, taking a sip of your coffee. The boy beside you blushed harder, still not used to your flirty jokes on him.

Silence filled the air, both of you just finished your own cup of coffee. It was a chilly midnight, no other person around, just the two of you under the bright moonlight standing side by side, staring at the dark sky that was filled with the glow of the stars. 

 "Ang galing mo pala lumaban" the man softly said breaking the silence between the two of you. This got your attention,  his fingers are fiddling with each other, a soft smile was present on his face.  Although you appreciate the compliment, you can't help but reminisce the fact as to why you've dedicated yourself to learn how to fight, if he knows that you're hands are full of blood, not only from other creatures but from his kind as well, will he be able to look you in the eyes and say those compliments again?

"Hindi ba siya mas... nakakatakot?" you said, holding your gaze on the floor.

"Ha? HIndi noh ang astig mo kaya, ang bilis mo kumilos at alerto ka sa mga nangyayari sa paligid mo, hindi ka rin basta basta sumusugod, halatang may pag iisip na kasama ang bawat kilos mo" he refuted back, his gaze now at you. Brows are knitted together, his once soft voice became more louder and clearer, his eyes are full of sincerity and admiration

'cute'

"S-saka, ang ganda mo tignan" he said as he again lowered his gaze. In a speed of light, his back was now pressed against the wall, his hold on his cup loosened as he felt his uniform's collar being pulled to the side, his breath hitched as he felt his skin being sucked, your tongue rolling on his skin as you sucked his neck.

"Hngh ahh~" he moaned from the sudden action, pain and pleasure were mixed as you bit softly on his skin, his cup was now on the floor making his hands unoccupied, he then grabbed the hem of your shirt and gripped it. Trying to suppress his moans, he bit his lips until blood drew over them.

Withdrawing your mouth on his skin, leaving a trail of saliva on it. You proceeded to stare at the heavy breathing Tapia. Your right extended hand supporting you did not leave the wall, your other unoccupied hand held his chin, your thumb grazing over his wounded lip.

"You're so sweet baby, did ya know that?" you said, still staring at the boy removing his eyeglasses off of his face to get a full view of his flustered face.

He did not answer, still breathing heavily his half-lidded eyes were now focused on yours. Mind at blaze and body on fire, one thing was on his mind, he needs more. Without warning, he got a hold of your clothe and pulled you close till your lips were connected, surprising you from the confidence he suddenly got.

Sloppy kisses were shared between you two his eyes shut intently and body so sensitive with every touch you're making, "Mhmm" Tapia's grip on your shirt tightened as he moaned when you inserted your tongue in his mouth.

You moved your tongue around his mouth gracefully, not missing a single corner untouched. He can't do anything against your inserted dominance, all he could do was pant and moan beneath you, a little more and he'll be begging under you.

You're breathing became more ragged, the Lieutenant whines for every touch you made to his body, from your cold hands under his uniform, your tongue dancing around his mouth , and your legs in between his own legs. 

You moved your head to his collarbone, leaving soft kisses on it. "Y/n~" he whinely called, silently pleading for more, more of your kisses, your touch, your warmth, he wants you, to dominate him even more.

However, you heard a familiar car horn nearing at the station 'fuck'

You pulled yourself out of the kiss, a string of saliva left as you parted. "Sorry baby boy, kailangan ko na umalis baka mahalata tayo ni pops hahaha, take care" you stated as you put the eyeglasses back on the face of a panting Tapia, you left leaving the boy still in trance.

------

"Kinulong ang Mayor na si Pacquito Almaraz kagabi lamang, ngunit depensa ng kanyang abogado ay maling paratang lamang ito. Marahil nga daw na tauhan niya ang mga nakita sa sinabing abandonadong pabrika kung saan nakita ang mga biktima, ngunit giit niya na wala siyang kinalaman dito at matagal na niyang tinanggal sa trabaho ang mga tauhan niyang iyon. Dahil sa kakulangan ng ebidensya at alibi ng mga pulis ay wala itong nagawa kundi ang palayain ito.  Steve Illasan para sa umagang balita"

------

3rd POV

"Pesteng mga hayop talaga yon, ang simple lang ng pinapagawa ko di pa nila nagawa ng maayos? Aba't pinahamak pa talaga ako, lagot ako kay Boss Sanc-" and sabi ni Mayor Almaraz sa kaniyang sarili habang naglalakad sa isang tagong eskinita, napatigil siya sa kaniyang pagsasalita nang may marinig siyang kaluskos sa dilim.

"Sino yan?" ang tanong niya sa kung kanino man.

"Lumabas ka! Hindi ako natatakot sayo!' ang dagdag niya habang nilalabas ang baril na lagi niyang dala.

"Mhm, hindi nga, mapa bata o babae nga wala kang sinasanto eh" ang sabi ng boses sa dilim. "Alam mo ba may nakita akong isang puti na balahibo, sabi nila galing daw yun sa Biraddali" ang sabi ng boses. Tumatagaktak ang pawis sa noo ni Almaraz, nanginginig ang kamay sa sinabi ng tinig sa kaniya.

"H-hindi ko alam ang sinasabi mo" ang sagot niya habang hinahanap ang pinanggagalingan ng tinig.

Sa paghahanap niya, isang babae ang lumabas mula sa madilim na sulok ng eskinita, "Eh ngayon alam mo na ba?" ang sabi ni Sol kay Almaraz, nakatitig ang mga matang nanlilisik sa nanlaking mata ng lalaki.

"Ikaw?" ang sabi ng lalaki sa kanya

"Ako? Ang alin? Ang tanging hindi niyo natapos?" ang tanong ni Sol sa kanya, dahan dahan siyang lumapit sa nanigas na katawan ng lalaki habang tumatawa ng marahan.

Isang bagay ang pumasok sa dibdib ni Almaraz, nakapanlulumo na sakit ang bumalot sa katawan niya. Mga matang puno ng galit ang huli niyang nakita bago niya ilabas ang kaniyang huling hininga.

"Haaaa pang anim na to, isa na lang" ang sabi ni Sol sa kaniyang sarili at hinayaang mahulog ang duguang katawan ni Almaraz sa lapag. Ngumisi siya at tumingin paitaas at sinabi,

"Luna, andito na pagkain mo"