24.2

(5th Day)

2 more days to go before you confront Mayor Santamaria. Your condition has gotten way better but the fact that your left arm was now cut in half still remained the same. You woke up from slumber from the soft touch to your hair.

As your lids opened, you saw your childhood friend who was caressing your hair softly as he stared at your face longingly.

"Sorry, nagising ba kita?" he asked as he pulled his hand away from you.

"Nah it's fine, kailangan ko na rin naman talaga gumising, tanghali na noh?" you responded as you sat up on your bed. 

"Oo nga eh, antukin ka pa rin pala" he stated which made you glare at him playfully. You threw a pillow at his direction which the clan leader caught easily.

The both of you went to the table to eat brunch, with Dominic placing numerous vegetables on your plate while saying how it would benefit your body. You're not that picky when it comes to food but you felt it to be unfair as his plate is full of different meat, although it is reasonable because it is the kind of diet of the likes of him. 

After eating there was really nothing better to do than watch a movie, but there was something that you've been itching to do as you saw the bright sun outside, although you're not really that sure if the man beside you would give you permission.

----

"Hindi nga puwede"

"Sige naaaa, kahit saglit lang"

"Sabi daw magpahinga ka hindi mag gala"

"Pero kawawa naman si Luna, di na siya nakakagala. Saka mag iingat naman ako eh"

"Hindi"

"Please MikMik"

You pleaded Dominic to let you out with Luna just for the day, you gave out your best puppy dog eyes as you stared straight back at him. Sighing out of defeat he finally gave in to your pleas.

You immediately ran outside and your furry friend instantly recognized your smell, the canine animal ran straight into your direction and a gleeful bark escaped her as she saw your form. 

The large dog halted as you brought your hand in front. Instead, she lowered her head and brought it close to your hand. You ruffled the soft fur of Luna as you walked closer to her large form. You enveloped the oversized pup into a hug as she nuzzles her head into you. 

You detach yourself from the dog as you placed your hands over her lowered head "Shall we take a walk?"

------

"Anong parte dito ang maingat y/n?!"

You and Dominic are sitting at the back of Luna as she goes wild around the forest, Dominic was at your back thinking that in that way he could support your body in case the said dog got out of control but right now he was barely managing to not be flown by the wind. As for you, you have everything under control, this speed was just normal for the both of you. 

You laughed as you hear the panic in his voice, seeing that he's having a hard time, you guided his hands around your waist "Relax" you said as you patted Luna's head, an indication to slow down. The giant dog obeyed, slowing down in her tracks. 

Without anyone telling her, the black-furred dog proceeded to a place where the sunset could be viewed, almost seeming like it was a habit of hers, well the habit of the both of you.

The three of you watched the sunset in silence, the warm glow of the sun touched your skin, the smooth breeze from the forest made your hair tingle but the hands around your waist display a hint of uneasiness.

You layed your back at his chest, gaze unfaltering towards the sun "May problema ba?" you softy said.

Dominic's hand tightened around your waist, he released the breath he was unconsciously holding in as he moved his forehead to the crook of your neck.

"Kailangan mo ba talaga sumama? I can finish him all by myself! Just... just... please don't leave"

"I'm sorry Dominic, you know how persistent I am, also this is the only way I could be in peace, I'll be fine... Just let me go"

(6th Day)

"Date ba to?"

"Unfortunately, yung pupuntahan is not considerably a dating spot"

Maliksi brought you out of your house and drove off to somewhere you don't know. You basically got used to his sudden plans that you just go along with it.

Staring out the window cause you have nothing to do, you eventually fell asleep as Maliksi drove onto the place.

"Y/n andito na tayo"

Maliksi softly said as he poked your cheeks softly, trying to wake you up. You opened your eyes slowly, looking yet again out of the window to get an idea where you are.

Setting foot outside, you observed the place where you two are at. Another hospital it seems, but it was smaller compared to the one you stayed at, yet it still looks fancy in your eyes.

You followed Maliksi who was guiding the way inside the building, he passed room after room and at last, he opened a door.

"Mr. Armanaz! Just in time, your order is at the table" greeted by one of the personnel in the room who pointed at the table across from where you stood. Placed on the table is a box, just a plain simple box.

"Right, thank you" stated Maliksi, the man smiled at the both of you then proceeded to leave out of the room. Maliksi walked in front of the pointed table making you follow him.

"Open it" he stated as he looked at your confused form. 

Still puzzled, you even took a look at your back thinking that he was talking to someone else, you looked straight at his face and pointed to yourself mouthing the word 'ako?'

Maliksi stifled a laugh at your bewilderment "Yes princess, this is for you" he responded as he patted the box softly.

You took a step forward, now facing the mystery box placed on the table. You slowly took off the lid with your right hand, well your only hand. Upon lifting the lid you stood frozen at your place as astonishment took form in you.

"Well, how about we give it a try?" Maliksi stated as he put his hands on top of your right shoulder.

"W-wait akin ba talaga to?"

"Siyempre, kanino pa ba?"

Letting him do the work, you just watched in stupefaction as he put it on you, your prosthetic arm. It fits well, it feels comfortable and it feels... pricey.

"I don't think I can accept this" you stated as you recalled just how much help he already did for you " You already did so many things for me, also I will be fine even without this, so I-"

"No" a firm answer came from the man, stopping you to finish your idle reasons.

"Alam ko na di ko mababago isip mo, kaya para sa ikatatahimik ng utak ko, please accept this y/n" he stated as looked firmly into your eyes, both hands on top of your shoulder.

Giving up from rejecting the offer, you just engulfed the man in a hug which Maliksi gladly sent back "Thank you Maliksi" you stated 

'I'll make it up to you someday'

"Anything for you princess" he stated as he put his head on the crown of your head, not letting go from the hug.

Still in the moment, a sudden thought formed on your mind as you looked back at how the Tikbalang was treating you 

"Alam mo para kitang... never mind" you started

"Uyyy tapusin mo, mababagabag lang ako niyan eh" complained the tall man.

You contemplated to say it but eventually, you decided to just let it go 

"...para kitang ano... sugar daddy?"