6

Hell & beauty
~
Accalia
~

Dauntingly beautiful black eyes hovered over her form, nearing close to her shoulder as hot breaths tingled on her bare skin, leaving a track of delirium to haunt her.

Accalia shuddered, clenching her jaw and swayed her head to the side trying not to recoil in disgust.

"Maybe I should bite you instead," the voice was deep and frightfully laced with growls and callous.

The voice sounded humane like it could be human, but Accalia couldn't fathom it. It could only ever be, and will always be a beast.

Accalia had no tears to shed, no words to utter, she was just stuck beneath it and unable to help herself.

She had to endure whatever it would inflict on her.

"Hmm," it taunted, a growl rumbling in its chest and its snout getting closer to her nose, brushing against it.

Accalia gave no response and the beast moped, disappointed from the lack of attention.

"Ain't gonna bite back," it growled out, no longer hovering over her like a gloomy shadow but laying beside her.

Accalia looked it up and down, for that's all her immobilised body could do. It terrified her the amounts of freedom it had to her as its fur bristled beside her.

It was thick and unkempt, it felt hard and rough, like small spikes prickling into the skin.

Accalia swallowed, feeling red in the face from anger.

Its pointy claw touched the upper thigh of Accalia's leg and she flinched, tensing and wanting nothing more than to land a punch to its face.

It trailed up her body like a paved path was already made for it and when it stopped her cheek, it gave a slight dig.

Warm blood trickled down Accalia's face and her nostrils flared, turning her head to face it.

"Don't get cheeky," it tutted, noticing Accalia's sneering expression and how her eyes waged with ferocity.

Disliking the challenge, it suddenly latched its huge hand around her throat and she inhaled sharply, her heart slamming against her ribcage.

It only tightened, digging its claws into her throat and giving a low rumble.

"Because if you do, I'll kill your remaining family and anyone you come in contact with," with its grasp only clamping against her windpipe, Accalia struggled for air and felt helpless, unable to move an inch and knowing the chance of it killing her would be fatal and final.

"I'll tear everyone to shreds!" It roared, saliva spitting on her face as its jaw opened to show canines, teeth of a wolf, teeth that could rip a throat out and teeth that could leave an everlasting imprint on Accalia's skin.

——

"They both will be fine," a feminine voice swirled through her senses like liquid, pulling Accalia from her dreams, "Cadence only has a concussion, a sprained wrist and bruising. It could've been a lot worse for her. Accalia may have whiplash, but she'll make a quick recovery."

Accalia couldn't find the strength to get up. Everything felt numb, raking through her body and damning into her head. The recollection of the car swerving and flipping flicked through her mind like a movie being watched.

And she was watching it again, her hand grabbing the wheel and trying to avoid hitting that petrified deer, only for Cadence to try and take control once again, but never regaining it.