Book II

I mean, I think it was quite obvious there'd be a second story to this. I hope people will stick around to read it and in my opinion, I believe it may be better than Moon Bound. I'll have to see as I write. It's not completed yet, but will be published in the upcoming months. I'm hoping to finish the second story before the end of 2022.
~

I've also decided to make this a series. Simply because there's a lot characters, plots and relationships that I have woven in my mind that I want to have in the story.

So, with that being said, this series will be called Tied to Wolves. From everything I've written thus far, there will most likely be three to four stories to make this a series. I hope you stick around and one day, I hope to publish this if the opportunity arises.

Blurb:
In such hellish times, how do you survive?
For Cadence and Accalia Larren, it would be to wield silver as if it courses through their veins and to never submit to their enemies, lycans.

But that all changed for Accalia once she crossed paths with a lycan by the name of Lycus Fenris.

They were enemies but always mates.

But it seems more creatures stalk the night and it's not just lycans. And with that, there are more bodies to bury, bonds to break and weapons to sharpen.

As for Cadence Larren, she'll find herself drawn to darkness, questioning where her loyalties lie and bound to someone who was only meant to perish.

Whose to say the huntress can't be the hunted?