25

Alluring avoidance
~
Accalia
~

The touch of his lips sent Accalia into a dark void she didn't want to return from. Within the blackness, there was light. Amidst the light, there was a beauty.

His lips upon hers were too alluring that it enticed her body in igniting flames that eclipsed every measure of torment Lycus brought down on her into dust.

The taste of him was like black liquorice; bitter but deliciously sweet.

It wasn't just a peck like Accalia anticipated, but yet again, kissing a lycan wouldn't be a chaste and endearing thing.

Lycus overlapped his lips around Accalia's bottom lip and sucked harshly, wanting more of her. Accalia could feel every effort and action Lycus was putting in to prolong this moment that will never come again. Wanting this to last longer than it should.

And it worked.

To Accalia's shock, her lips moulded with his amazingly in a surging and unrelenting play of who could gain the upper hand.

Accalia knew she would lose, she hasn't kissed many guys and none as experienced as Lycus. And never as addicting as this one. Kissing him, she felt disconnected from reality, disconnected to the gravity and felt only connected to him. Bound to him.

Lycus snaked his arm around her back and pulled her even closer, threading his other hand through her wet and thick hair to almost tie his body with hers. Just to get near her.

Accalia couldn't believe this was happening, she was allowing this and how feeble-minded she felt to even push him away. She couldn't; not against his clutches and lips.

Accalia would give in to this, just this once, no matter how long it would last and the crack of opportunity would close, she'd submit to the bond. Give in to her mate's touch. Because after today, it will never happen again, this traitorous and binding kiss will never resurface and Accalia will count the days she's free.

Free of her mate. A lycan.

It was when Lycus's hand found her thighs, hoisting her up and her legs locked around his waist did Accalia realise this had to stop.

Their deal was made now.

But she couldn't find in herself to pull away. Not yet.

A sudden gasp left her throat when his hardness rocked against her core, lighting up a raging fire within her and blazing her skin in heat.

Lycus didn't stop there, his tongue slipped through her parted lips and danced with hers. Accalia clutched his damp shirt and felt her heart accelerate, responding to him without thinking.

She didn't want this to stop.

A moan slipped out of her, a needy and aching moan that made Lycus tighten his hold on her, eager to hear that noise again as he grinds her against him feverishly.

A withdrawn and lustful growl escaped from Lycus's throat and he pulled away as he came back to his senses, leaving a sudden emptiness amongst them both.

Accalia's eyes smacked open quickly, wondering why he stopped and it was clear as to why. His eyes were black and canines were elongated from his teeth.

Lycus wanted to mark her.

Accalia nibbled at her plump lip and Lycus adamantly tensed at this, a vibration coursing through his chest as he gave a low grumble.

"The deal is made." Accalia gulped and finally met the ground, unlocking her legs that were wrapped around his waist.

Accalia was surprised her stance was steady and grounded, she thought for a second she'd collapse once she was back on her feet.