M.I.A.

Jungkook wakes to the sound of his phone alerting him to new messages. He squints at the late morning light coming through his curtain and he looks around his bed for the phone. He pulls it out from under his covers and holds it up to see a message from Jimin on the screen.

ChimChim hyung: Kookie what did you say to Taehyung?!?!

He blinks hard, frowning a little, unsure what the message means. He sits up a little, fluffing his pillow behind his back against the headboard.

Hobi hyung: He's got to work this out for himself Jimin

He groans, realizing this is a group chat. He scans up to see what he's missed, apparently Jimin messaged a few times before adding the other members.

Jin hyung: What's going on? Where is Taehyung?

ChimChim hyung: Jungkook spoke to Taehyung yesterday and now he's missing!

Jungkook's mouth drops open when he realizes what Jimin is implying.

Joon hyung: Missing is a strong word, you just haven't spoken to him yet

Jungkook nods, agreeing with Namjoon, who is always the voice of reason.

ChimChim hyung: Jungkook, what happened?!

He begins typing, quickly, to respond before anyone else can.

Jungkook: I'm not sure what's happened. He was fine when we spoke last night.

ChimChimhyung: Well now he's not returning messages or answering our calls. Namjoon hyung called him this morning too

Joon Hyung: no, I messaged him. I told him we are here if he needs us, just to reach out.

ChimChim hyung: He should have reached out to me already. Jungkook are you sure you didn't upset him? He was very fragile when I spoke to him yesterday

Jungkook frowns, playing over the conversation again in his head. It went well, it had gone well and he was happy, he was going to find Hana and explain, and he'd even felt proud of himself for being able to help. He shakes his head, wondering what could have happened.

Jungkook: He was going to find her when we hung up. Maybe he found her and she wouldn't let him explain.

ChimChim hyung: well, now he's missing

Joon hyung: Again, missing, is not what's going on. Just give him time to lick his wounds, he will come to us when he's ready.

Jungkook thinks about what he said to Taehyung. He wasn't worried about their conversation. It's the conversation with Yoongi he was more concerned with. He told him he had to choose between having Moon as a producer or a girlfriend, when really it was not his business to say so. Only Bang PD could make that kind of declaration.

Jungkook: Where is Yoongi hyung?

Yoongi hyung: I'm here. Joon's right, give him time. He will reach out when he's ready

Jungkook: Is everything ok Yoongi hyung? Are you going to studio today?

Yoongi hyung: No, maybe.

Yoongi hyung: Yes, I mean everything is ok

Jungkook frowns, wondering what is happening to his group. This is the first group chat ever with only six members. Even when the others were in the military, they were always included on the chat to read later. Maybe whatever he said to Taehyung didn't help after all, but at least Yoongi seems to be OK, even if he seemed distracted. He types out his last message.