Action!

Binna sits in the corner of the long hallway she has designated as the Digital Back Up workstation. She worked as a Digital Loader while she was still in college so she didn't bother to hire one for this project. She is used to backing up the files and creating labels for post production. Her labels will be much easier for the editor to make sense of than Jungkook's labeling system, she thinks, chuckling to herself as she connects her camera to the laptop to copy over the footage.

She can hear that the lighting technicians are making some adjustments to the space before the next shoot, and several people are gathered around the craft service table in the hall taking a break. She puts on her headphones to not be disturbed. She plays back some of the footage from her camera before setting it up to copy onto the drive for the editor. She stares at the image of him on the screen, wide eyed, and amazed, honestly amazed, as he looked over the items on the shelf in the set. He turns to speak directly to the camera, to her and she can hear his soft voice asking questions. She wanted to smile at him from behind the camera, proud of what she managed to accomplish in a week. She wanted to answer his questions, but she focused on the work. It was only when he told her to put the camera down that she felt an overpowering need to be near him, to comfort him and she lost the protective wall that hid the feelings she tried to deny.

She bites her lip at the memory of last night, and looks down at her clothing, hoping no one who was setting up yesterday recognizes that it's the same. She begins to set up the file transfer to copy the footage from her camera onto the hard drive. It should only take a few minutes to copy because she wasn't shooting for very long before he stopped her.

When she's done with this shoot, she won't likely see Jungkook again, which is probably for the best since he does not seem to be serious about anything today. He does seem serious and professional when it comes to the group but she doubts that he's ever been serious about a girl, even once, in his life. It's probably also better for her not to get too emotionally connected to someone who won't really be ready to make a commitment to her. She made a commitment to her career years ago, and that's all she can really expect to count on. She feels a twinge of disappointment that she won't see him again except on screen, but it was nice watching him move through this space she worked to recreate for him, and to appreciate all that she had done. She frowns for a moment as an idea comes to her.

She looks around the hallway to see that the crew members have stepped back inside the door to the set and she is alone. She pulls out her mobile phone, and pulls out a cable from the kit, connecting it to the laptop set up to transfer footage. She begins the transfer, and clicks the 'start' button to copy to both the hard drive and the phone simultaneously. She frowns at her reflection on the monitor as she realizes she should not be saving a copy of this footage for herself. It's most definitely against HYBE protocol, and she could get into a lot of trouble, but it's just for her, to have something to remember him by, some private moment they shared, so she does it anyway. The footage that will remain unused; on the 'cutting room floor,' will still be footage she can see, whenever she's feeling a little bit lonely and wants to think back to their night together.

She hears a sound from the elevator and as the doors open she sees Kim Seokjin and an assistant step off onto the landing. She stands quickly and moves down the hall towards him. As he steps up to greet her, she is taken aback by his stunning features, looking just as perfect as he had at the live taping but completely make up free. She feels almost intoxicated by his warm smiling eyes. She stammers a little.

"Kim Seokjin ssi I -I am Jee BinNa, the producer. It's nice to meet you." She wonders how anyone can look that perfect as she stares at his smooth skin and cherry red lips. He smiles at her very broadly and bows his head.

"Thank you for this rather interesting surprise. My old dorm! I wonder how different it will be?" he says out loud, not realizing what they have done to recreate it for them. She smiles and bows again to him. "I hope you can shoot my footage now, I have to get to the studio this afternoon," he warns her. She nods.