Chorus (18+)

A/N this chapter is graphic in language and sexual content

Binna leans up, closing the distance between their lips and she kisses him, softly at first, tentatively, and unsure. His lips drag across hers with a hunger growing, his tongue slips inside her mouth. Her body releases all of her tension as she feels weakened. Jungkook slides his hands over Binna's shoulders, slipping his fingers under the collar of the robe and pushing it back off her shoulders. He presses close to her knees and his hands drop around her backside, lifting her slightly, supporting her and pulling her body towards him forcing her knees to part around his waist with the force of the move. Her head drops back, exposing her neck to his kisses and he leans against her, laying her body back onto the bed as the robe slips open. His hands slide down over her skin, pushing the robe aside and his fingertips brush across her bare nipples as she strains her neck to keep kissing him. Her back arches as his large hand grabs her breast, squeezing it. She slides both her hands up over his shoulders, to clasp his neck and keep pulling him towards her. His other hand traces a line down the center of her body and stops just at the curve at the apex of her thighs. He feels her legs lift up, to wrap around him, to pull him closer despite her thigh muscles shaking with anticipation.

Her kiss grows more hurried and powerful and he wants so badly to feel her, to connect to her. He pushes his knees against the mattress, pushing against her body, sliding her back farther from the edge. She gasps as she feels her body sliding farther onto the bed. His lips leave hers and trail over her cheek, over her chin, dragging across her neck, and slowly, slowly kissing a path down to her nipple. His tongue lightly brushes it, swirling a circle that makes her feel a powerful ache deep inside. He releases her nipple as his hands find her waist, holding her in place as his lips follow down. She tenses as she feels his lips press against her belly button, his tongue swirling around it, teasing her. She moans a little, unable to stop herself as her hands fall to his hair, lightly stroking it as she feels his tongue slide over her skin. He can feel her body jerk with the pressure of his lips, and his tongue, as he holds her hips in place and lowers down between her legs. She lifts her head up, straining to see him and she gasps as he arches an eyebrow before letting his tongue peek out and slide down in between her wet folds. Her body jerks again with sensation and she cries out.

"Oh god, what are you doing to me?" She asks, her body writhing with the pleasure as he begins to drag his tongue flat across her, from her most sensitive spot down to her entrance, tasting her essence and drenched in the evidence of her desire. She puts her hand to her mouth as she gasps and she bites down on it, to stop herself from crying out again. She can't control herself, she bucks against him, feeling the pressure of his warm tongue as he laps at her, teasing her. He closes his mouth on the bundle of nerves between her folds and he begins to suckle her softly, making her whimper. Her hands slide over his head, wanting to push him away but desperate to feel him at the same time.

"Please, I want to feel you inside me again," she whispers, the ache in her desperation makes him pause. "Please," she begs again, unable to control her desire. He pulls back from her, quickly dropping his pants and pulling his shirt over his head as he stares down at her, lying beneath him, biting at her finger and watching him with a lustful, needy look. It's almost too much to hear her beg for him, and as he slips his boxers to the floor, his excitement draws her eye. She sits up quickly, startling him as she reaches out to take hold of him. He gasps as she wraps her fingers around him, lining him up with her lips and she reaches out her tongue to swirl around the tip of him. A sharp intake of his breath as he sucks air in through his teeth draws her eyes up to him. He's watching her, his eyes hooded, biting his lip as his hand strokes her long hair slowly. She presses her lips against him and pushes down onto him, allowing him to slowly slide inside her mouth. His hand grips her head tighter as he drops his head back, moaning, his voice shaking and his thigh muscles straining. He lowers down, just a little, and snaps his body forward, thrusting deep into her mouth, making her eyes water as he hits the back of her throat and fills her mouth. She sucks on him, letting her tongue trace a line from the tip down to her fingers still wrapped tightly around him. He drags his body back, only to thrust toward her again, holding her head in place.

"Oh fuck, that's so good Binna, I just want to move so fast, I want to pound so deeply, I won't last. I- I have to slow down," he warns her as his movement slows. She hears the words and panics a little at the idea of him pulling away, she sucks harder on him, twisting her hand around the base of him, hoping to overpower his will and make him keep thrusting into her. He moans, his legs beginning to shake and he moves a little deeper, a little faster, to thrust inside her mouth. "No, stop, please stop!" He pulls back, forcing her to release him. She looks up at him with a desperate pout, unsure why he would stop this now. He looks down at her as he holds himself, an almost predatory look washes over his face and his eyes are dark, pupils blown wide. "I want to fuck you, I want to watch your face as you break apart under me," he almost snarls and he pushes her body back onto the bed again, lying with her robe open, bare to him. He climbs up between her legs and begins to slide the head of his firm length over her folds. She raises her knees, letting them drop to the side as her feet grip him, sliding over the muscles of his backside and pulling him closer. He grins as he moves himself closer to her entrance, and lets his weight lower his body deep inside her, making them both cry out at the same moment. They look back into each other's eyes, almost as if on cue, they stare at each other, and nod slightly as he begins a slow rhythm sliding into her, snapping his hips against her, and then pulling slowly back, biting his lip as he watches her eyes nearly roll back as she feels every inch of him filling her, sliding in and out of her, as she squeezes him tightly.

"You're so tight Binna, you feel so good," he tells her and it makes her wrinkle her nose as she bites her lip, he's filled with a thrill at watching her react to him. He grabs both hands, raising them up above her body and he intertwines his fingers with hers. She gasps, crying out feeling him hit the spot, that one spot, that makes her weak, makes her heart race and the tight coil inside her core begin to pull taught, threatening to break apart. It's almost as if he knows some secret about her, about her body, her innermost wants and desires. He's working to make her lose control, and he won't let her stop the wave building as he thrusts into her, over and over. He smiles down at her, knowing exactly what he's doing to her.

"Keep your eyes on me," he demands as he begins to move faster. "I want to see you, I want to watch you let go," he almost grunts as his thrusts hit deeper.  He focuses hard on her eyes, watching them open wide as she tries to give him what he wants, as she gasps, feeling the pressure in her core building, feeling the spring about to snap. He thrust harder into her, pushing her forward on the bed making her breasts bounce with the force as he pounds again and again, his hands squeezing hers tightly as he feels her warm muscles clamp down around him. Her brows furrow with a soft whimper just as she's struggling to keep her eyes on him, and she sees him smirk, looking at her with a dark intensity that surprises her. She gasps, her eyes open wide as she's overcome by the sensation and she begins to cry out loudly as the sensation floods her, and his smile grows.

"That's it baby, that's it, good girl," he praises her and it awakens something deep inside her that she never realized was there, a need to be praised by him, a need to please him, to give him all. Her body shudders as the wave crashes down onto her, rolling over her, leaving her panting for breath. Jungkook's eyes seal shut. "I'm going to come!" his voice calls out in a loud raspy cry of desperation as his head thrusts backwards. The muscles in his neck straining, veins bulging as he releases, filling her.

His movements begin to slow as he calms his breathing, and the tension in his muscles leaves him weak, forcing him to collapse onto of her. He breathes hard into the bedcovers next to her head, the breath tickling her skin, now feeling the chill of the air conditioned room.

She lays under him, quiet, trying to make sense of what's just happened, of who she was in that moment. It's not something she's ever experienced, the feeling of giving everything to someone, and the warm glow of his approval.  Jungkook lifts his head to look down at her, their bodies still connected. He looks between her eyes, pulling back to see her expression better. He smiles, suddenly shy, happy but exhausted in the moment and his smile fills her heart, bringing a tear to the corner of her eye at the image of him, so beautiful, so powerful and yet, so shyly looking at her now. He kisses her shoulder, feeling the cool damp from her sweat.

"Do you want to stay?" he asks. She smiles slightly. She can tell he's watching her closely. She nods just a little as she closes her eyes, drinking in the moment, feeling him still part of her. Her head is swirling with thoughts and questions and beautiful images of him. It's dangerous to be this vulnerable, to give this much of herself, but somehow she feels safe, with him. He pulls her over into his embrace as he rolls onto his back. She can feel goosebumps rising on her skin in the chill but before she can react, he pulls the duvet over them, wrapping them inside. She closes her eyes, and listens to the sound of his heart beat as it begins to slow.