Surrender (18+)

Jungkook's fingers grip her joggers and he tries to tug them down off of her hips, struggling with one hand while he rests on his elbow next to her. His lips never leave hers in a desperate struggle to connect with her. Once she finishes unbuttoning his shirt, she allows it to drop open to either side of her body, lightly running her fingers over the firm muscles of his stomach. He flinches as she gets close to his pants. Her fingertips dip below the waistband and his body reacts instantly to her touch. He continues to tug at her pants eagerly trying to remove the obstacle.

"Take these off," he demands her help as he lifts his body off of her momentarily. She moves both of her hands down to help him push down her pants. They slip easily down her legs and she tosses them aside as she strains her neck to kiss him. She fumbles with his pants, pulling at the button and the zipper to lower them. He reaches back, and tries to push them down with one hand.

"Let me," she says, sliding both her hands over his backside under the fabric of his pants, feeling his muscles tense at her touch. She tries to push them off of his body but can only release them halfway down his thighs. She reaches down to feel his length, straining against the fabric of his boxers and he groans, arching his back with the tension, and thrusting his head back. Her tongue traces a line over his neck that mirrors the slow move of her fingertips over his length and he shudders, his breath escapes in a slow whine. She reaches under the waistband and takes hold of him. He moans with pleasure at the touch of her cool fingers on his heated skin.

"I need to be inside you," his voice is strained, his face grimacing as he tries to hold back the pressure building inside him. "I want to feel how ready you are for me." Binna pushes his boxers down off him, sliding them level with the pants wrapped around his powerful thighs and she suddenly sits up, forcing him to roll over. She stands up at the side of the bed, half naked, as he watches her, unable to look away as he slides his hand over himself. She removes her top and he sucks air between his teeth at the sight her her naked breasts. His hand slides over his length a little faster. She bends down to drop her panties to the floor and stops for a moment, watching his eyes as they travel over her body in adoration. A wry smile and heavy eyelids letting her know how much he wants her.

She climbs onto the bed beside him, hovering over his body on her knees, and she takes hold of him, wrapping her hand around the base. His hand slides down her back, tracing down her spine slowly with his long finger, then laying the flat of his hand on her bottom, grabbing hold of her. She climbs over him to straddle him, the heat between her legs hovering just above him. She looks into his eyes, hooded with his desire as he watches her take hold of him, and line him up at her entrance. His hands grab hold of each cheek, trying to encourage her to lower down onto him. He bites his lip as she teases him a little, enjoying the feel of him against her wet folds.

"Are you ready for me bae?" he whispers. She keeps her eyes trained on him as she slowly slides her body down onto him, taking him inside, feeling the stretch as he pushes into her, connecting fully with her. "You're so tight Binna, you feel so good."

Every muscle in his body clenches at the sensation of her squeezing him so tightly. He slides his hands to her hips, digging his fingers into her skin just as he had the first night they were together. The memories of that night, in his old dorm bed, flood his mind, adding to the intensity of the feel of her body rising up and plunging back down heavily. With each drop, he thrusts his hips upward into her, gradually moving faster. She lifts her arms up to run her hands through her hair, arching her back as her breasts thrust forward. Her thighs control her pace as she rolls her body down onto him. His hands slide up under her breast as she stretches back, closing her eyes at the overwhelming sensation of him filling her.

"I love it when you do that Binna," he says approvingly, feeling his pace quicken as he stares at the curves of her body, and the sway of her breasts as she rides above him. She lets out a whimper, her mouth open and gasping with each thrust, edging him closer as he watches her enjoy him. He moves a little faster, pushing a little harder, trying to hit just the right spot inside her to make her lose control. He wants to hear her call his name in a breathy, desperate voice, crying out for all to hear, so everyone knows that she belongs to him. The idea of her,  being his, overwhelms him and he struggles to keep control, trying to slow his movements but it's so hard to resist moving. "I don't want this to end," he groans. "But you feel so good."  He whimpers as he feels her movements become more erratic and he knows she's close. She slows for a moment, her brow furrowed, as she tries to hold back. He stops moving long enough to whisper, "I want to feel close to you. Let go Binna." She gasps, feeling the urge to move. Her body shakes.

"I want you Jungkook, please...faster. It's so good." Her moans and the shudder of her body on top of him makes him dizzy. She moves faster, no longer willing to stop herself. She's going to have all of him, and not feel wrong, or guilty, or insecure. She's going to let him feel the full intensity of her desire, and not worry about the consequences. "It's always been you," she moans, making him grab her hips harder to control the pace. He thrusts up into her hard, pounding into her with a surge of energy, overwhelming her in an instant and she begins to moan loudly as the tight knot in her core unravels. She gasps. "Jungkook," her voice quivers unable to say more. Her head, swirling with pleasure as her muscles squeeze him tightly. A sharp intake of breath fills his lungs, over filling them and making his head spin, making him feel powerless to stop the tide.

The sounds of her climax fills him with longing, and ache for her, and he wants so badly to have every moment, every sound, and the image of her frozen in his mind forever.

"You're so beautiful Binna, you're perfect," he manages to say just before his body jolts forward, overwhelmed by the pleasure as he bursts inside her, filling her. His eyes held shut tightly and the rhythmic pulsing, are met with her last gasps before she slows her movements. He pants heavily as he lays back across the mattress. His hands are still resting on her hips, but no longer have the strength to grip her tightly.

All his energy spent, he smiles up at her, just as she drops her head forward, her long hair falling in front of her face. She pauses a moment before collapsing onto his chest, turning her face to nuzzle against the crook of his neck as her breathing slows. He wraps his arms around her back, pulling her tightly to him. No words are spoken in this moment as they each come down from their high. The silence, feels like acceptance.