03

"PLEASE KNEEL DOWN IN FRONT OF ME SHOYO!" I yelled out keeping my eyes closed afraid of looking at him.

Time left: 40 seconds.

"Please..." I uttered out softly still keeping my eyes shut.

Time left: 28 seconds.

All was silent for a while, with only the sound of the system counting down ringing in my head.

Time left: 15 seconds.

Oh shit. I'm so screwed. I've no clue what the penalty is going to be too.

Time left: 8 seconds.

I could hear my heartbeat thumping quickly and loudly against my chest as my whole being flushed with anxiousness and dread.

Time left: 5 seconds.

That's it. I'm going to get a penalty.

Time left: 1 second.

Fuck.

*Ding

Congratulations!
Mission 1 cleared.

Issuing 100 points...

I gasped in shock my eyes squinting tighter for a second as I heard the system announcing that I've completed the mission.
Opening my eyes, I gasped at the sight before me. Shoyo was in front of me on the ground.
He was ON HIS KNEES, with his head held down, extremely respectfully.

My breath quickened as I indulged myself at the view in front of me. Not only can I not believe that I had completed my first mission, but I too cannot help but feel so captivated by the Shoyo at this state.

Help.
He's only 6 years old what the hell! I slapped myself internally, sighing to myself.

Gently, I tilted his head up using my finger making him look at me.
"Thank you so much Shoyo", I whispered softly to him before tenderly pulling him up and off the floor.

"M/N, I did as you said. Was I of any help? Do you feel better now?" He looked so adorable I wanted to mewl.

"Yes, yes Shoyo. You were of great help. Really, thank you." I graced him with my most genuine and gentle smile, before turning away from him proceeding to leave to hide away my embarrassment.

However, with my body turned, at that instance, I had failed to notice the look of pure adoration that lingered in Shoyo's eyes as he gazed at my back.

*Ding

+ 45 points

-

That, however, sadly was the last I saw of Hinata Shoyo as my parents eventually divorced, with my mother and I moving to another place further down of Miyagi. I didn't even get to inform him as we left in a hurry. (And curse me both of us for being too young for a phone to even keep in contact.)

Gomenasai Shoyo.
I hope we meet again soon

-

"M/N, go greet your new neighbor and pass them this fruit basket" my mother spoke looking at me with stern eyes.

I sighed internally before complying. I was still a little irked and displeased that we had to leave in such a rush, to the point where I didn't even have the time to say a proper goodbye to Shoyo. I feel like I owe him a lot especially since he did help me accomplish my first compulsory mission after all.
Plus, it was his appearance that told me finally after 2 years of wondering, what world I had ended up in.