99

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 8:

《Get Miya Atsumu to wear a skirt》

Reward: 175 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 42 hours, 56 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-
Practice had just ended, and the gym was clear of people except for two lingering figures— Kita and M/N.

Both of them were coincidentally tasked to keep the pieces of equipment and to clean up on that very day. Thus creating a great opportunity for Kita to finally approach M/N about the whole Miya twins issue.

"M/N." Kita calls out as M/N absent-mindedly continues to pick up stray balls around the gym.

As if not hearing Kita, not once did M/N react to Kita's holler, and as Kita sees M/N deliberately pretending to have not heard him, he decides to make his way across the gym towards M/N. Kita was going to do things the old-fashion way.

"M/N." Kita calls once more, this time placing his hand on M/N's shoulders to stop him.

M/N turned around, a look of confusion on his face, "Shinsuke? Yes?"

Kita froze for a second, totally forgetting his words as he notices a cute-looking milk bread hair clip on his head(where the heck did M/N even get that from?), clipping his bangs out of the way of his eyes. It was such an unexpectedly adorable image that it had Kita stunned.

Seeing that Kita did not react, M/N simply shrugged, opting to continue the cleaning, heading back to the storage room to return the volleyballs.

Once Kita had finally managed to snap out of his stupor, Kita then noticed M/N's figure entering the equipment storage room with the volleyballs in hand, and urged himself to follow him in.

"M/N." Kita calls out again.

M/N was a little less patient this time but still answered, "Yes Shinsuke?"

Not knowing how to question M/N, Kita chose to be direct, "Did you have a hand in the catastrophe happening between Osamu and Atsumu?"

M/N hearing Kita's accusatory words was peeved, though he still maintained his cool, "Huh. What makes you think that I have anything to do with them?"

Instead of directly replying, Kita did a switch in topic, "Don't you think that there are some unresolved brewing tensions between them both all of a sudden?"

M/N became puzzled, "Yeah?"

"Then why didn't you do anything?" Looking at M/N's expression, Kita was confounded. Didn't M/N know that he could've possibly done something?

"Why would I do anything? It's not like they'd listen to me." M/N defends.

Kita gazes at M/N incredulously. He's seriously unaware?

"Ah whatever then." Kita gave up, M/N is hopeless. "Anyways, what did you do?"

M/N blinked innocently at Kita, "I didn't do anything."

Kita was unamused, too clear about M/N's personality to fall for his doe eyes, "Right... don't lie. I know you."

A mirthful grin took to M/N's face as he rose a brow upon hearing Kita's last line, "Oh really?"

Kita nodded without hesitation.

"You really want to know what I did?" M/N speaks as he continuously leers closer towards Kita.