46

Day 31
Iwaizumi felt like a mother as he coaxed Oikawa(All in a day's work).

"M/N-chan I won the best setter award!" Oikawa exclaimed as for a moment, his eyes sparkled with immense happiness, before dulling again.

"I just wished you were there to see it." Oikawa's smile dropped.

"Kawa-"

However, before Iwaizumi could even say anything, after Oikawa had spoken of his award, M/N's heart rate sped up. The beeping sound hastening into an almost celebratory beat.

"Look, M/N's congratulating you." Iwaizumi let a small grin unfold.

"Yeah." Oikawa nodded as a genuine smile graced his lips.

"Huh, it's been a while since you've smiled like that." Iwaizumi spoke with hints of softness behind his almost scoff.

Oikawa only glanced at Iwaizumi for a brief second, a soft whisper escaping his lips as his smile remained, "yeah..."

Iwaizumi and Oikawa both left a single Ivy on M/N's bed from where they picked; outside the volleyball tournament location.

-

Day 64
"M/N! I have great news!" Semi called out as he came rushing into the hospital room with glee, and in his hands held a piece of paper.

That piece of paper was a letter from Shiratorizawa Academy.

"M/N, I got a sports scholarship to Shiratorizawa!" Semi exclaimed as he waved the letter excitedly around.

Semi's mood soon dampen as at the furthest side of his mind, he had hoped that M/N would somehow wake up to congratulate him.

Semi let out a sigh, "M/N wake up soon okay? I'll see you in Shiratorizawa in the future, and we'll play together again."

Semi really wanted to share his joy with M/N and that's why he was here. Semi vouched that he would give his all as a setter, for M/N.

"I hope that when you recover, you'll come to Shiratorizawa too. Then we can be together again, and I'll be your setter. With your talent and skills, I'm sure you can get a sports scholarship too. And even in the unlikely event that you don't get it, your grades should be good enough to get you into the school. I bet you'll pass the entrance exam with flying colors. You're M/N after all. Haha." Despite laughing, a few stray tears escaped from Semi's eyes. Falling onto the tightly grasped letter, staining it.

"Please wake up soon M/N, don't let me wait too long okay?" Semi placed a gentle kiss on M/N's forehead.

-

Day 101
"Hey M/N-chan, we're just here to say that for Iwa-chan and me, we've officially graduated middle school." Oikawa started to speak as Iwaizumi and he had immediately came over to visit M/N after the graduation ceremony.

Iwaizumi let out a grunt in affirmation to Oikawa's words.

"We really wished that you could've been there with us." Oikawa let out a wistful smile.

"Yeah, you should've seen the way Shittykawa still glared at Kageyama-san when receiving his graduation certificate." Iwaizumi let out a small chuckle.

"Yah Iwa-chan! Don't tell M/N-chan that!" Oikawa exclaimed, his hair spiking up like a shocked cat.

"Plus it was Tobio-chan's fault that he looks annoying!" Oikawa huffed out crossing his arms.