07

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 2(reminder):

《 Make the proclaimed demon coach Tanji Washijo meow》

Reward: 200 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time left: 25 hours, 52 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"Coach let's play charades!" I exclaimed waving a deck of cards at Washijo.

"No." He objected.

"But that's what I said when you told me to play volleyball. But you forced me anyways so be fair!" I tugged on his shirt, trying to act as cute as a 6 year old can be.

Old people like cute kids right?
Apparently not.

"Get lost, you damn kid. No, we are not playing charades!"

No? Well, I guess it's time for me to use my ultimate weapon then.
Don't blame me Coach Washijo. You forced me.

I grinned evilly, "No?"

"Yes, never! Now go away!" He huffed, stubbornly refusing to take part in my little game of charades.

Coach Washijo should have known that whatever M/N wants, M/N gets. Even if I have to use some tactics✨.

"Oh really? I suppose I shall go tell Terano-san that her husband finds her cooking disgusting and despises it" I shrugged walking away with a little hop in my step.

-
Washijo was shaking a little as his eyes narrowed at that damn child, M/N. How dare he threaten him.
But if he doesn't comply with M/N's wishes he's dead...

Never mind, I'll add to his volleyball training later as a form of punishment. A small smirk formed on Washijo's lips.

-

"Wait! I'll play charades with you" Washijo announced.

"Yay! I knew you'd change your mind!" I clapped my hands excitedly.

"More like you forced me..." Washijo muttered under his breath.

"Oh shush. Details, details..." I brushed him off waving my hands to and fro in the air.

"Anyways, for today's charades, the category will be animals!" I chirped out excitedly.

I had a plan to make Washijo meow. I got this in the bag! The cards are already pre-arranged.
Nothing will go wrong.

"Since the category is animals, we are to permitted to make the sound of the animal."

Washijo nodded as I began to shuffle the cards, yet making sure to keep the first card always on top since it has the most important animal on it.

"Done. I'll start first okay?" I looked towards Washijo.

Washijo let out a slow sigh before agreeing, "Hit me with your best shot kid."

Slowly, I picked up the first card and placed it on my forehead.

-
Washijo looked at the wretched card that was held in M/N's hand and scowled. On it was written 'Cat'.
After the previous day's incident, Washijo isn't very keen in cats anymore.

He really wanted to stop the game. To hell with getting a scolding from his wife, it'll be worth it.
However, the look in M/N's eyes was shining with such expectation and determination that his lips were sealed shut, unable to call the stupid game off.

Annoying, pathetic-looking kid.
Washijo sighed, fully prepared to do something that the brat M/N would most likely never forget, ever.

"Me-"

-

Washijo looked so ready to meow that I was grinning with so much fervour internally.
Take that system! I'm so not doing the penalty!

However, just as he was about to do so, a loud knock came from the door interrupting him.

GOD DAMN IT! WHO'S THAT BITCH WHO RUINED MY PERFECTLY GOOD PLAN.

I went to the door fully prepared to yell at the person, however when I pulled open the door, it wasn't just anyone who was at the door.
But my very own mother... Now I can't yell.
That's infuriating.

"It's time to go home M/N you've been here way too long"

I teared up internally.
How could you mother?
First, you sold my information to that old man inside and now you disrupt my plan which was going perfectly well. Mother why~?

-

"I was this close. This close to succeeding", I ranted to Semi, placing my thumb and index finger close together emphasizing on how close it really was.

"There, there..." Semi patted the top of my head as if soothing a child.

I groaned, my whole upper body flopping onto the table unceremoniously. Though I unconsciously leaned towards Semi's touch. Ooooh I never knew his head pats were so nice~

"Why were you even trying to get your poor innocent coach to meow?" Semi questioned before internally squealing at my contented look as I leaned into his soft pats.

"Coach Washijo is nothing like 'poor and innocent'. That I assure you. Anyways you'll understand soon enough..." I muttered under my breath the last part.

"Now, don't avoid the question M/N" he lightly chided while still gently stroking my hair.

"It's nothing for you to be worried over Eita-san", I uttered.

Semi's eyes widened, a soft hue of red filled his cheeks as his mind registered that his lovable Kohai just called him by his first name. It made him feel warm somehow.

"Y-you just called me-" Semi stuttered in shock.

It was only then did I realise I had accidentally called him by his first name, "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't realise that I-"

"No! No! I don't mind, I really liked it!" Semi exclaimed rather uncharacteristically before flushing after noticing what he said.

A warm smile bloomed on my face as I nodded, "Then I'll call you that from now on" ☺️.

___________________

Author's note:
Yes I know I'm boring and late in publishing this chapter and I'm soryyyy😣.
I'm currently in my exam period and let me tell you I was up till 4am last night cramming my history content on all the SouthEast Asian countries like why the heck did I take both international and southeast Asian history??
Anyways I'm tired of this Washijo arc😖, he ain't very appealing to put as the image on top anymore. (No offense to anyone) But I'm more excited to write the next arc because 😌😌😌.

Please don't mind any errors in this story, vote, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾