29

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Reminder, mission 5:

《Dye Kageyama Tobio's hair hot pink》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time left: 9 hours and 27 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3

-

"I didn't see anything."

Kageyama's eyes narrowed as he stares unblinkingly at M/N.

Both M/N and Kageyama were now sitting civilly across each other back at the living room dining table. Both showered and fully clothed (I mean after the unfortunate towel accident, who could blame them to be a little bit more cautious?).

Kageyama is seen to still be spotting his horribly unevenly dyed half pink, half black hair, with M/N smiling right across Kageyama.
Though if taken a look much closer, one would notice the subtle twitch of irritation that dragged on the edges of M/N's lips.

Let's just say that when Kageyama is extremely unhappy, his aura completely changes. It had required M/N to promise a month's worth of milk supply to convince Kageyama to let him go.

"We tell no one of that incident."

M/N nodded at Kageyama, putting his thumb and index finger together doing a zip motion over his mouth signifying that his lips are sealed.

Kageyama nodded, satisfied by M/N's response.

At that moment, the front door clicked open with M/N's mother with her hands full of groceries entering the house, "M/N, get your butt down here! I just bought some stuff after wor- oh, you're down here."

"I'm coming, and this is my friend Kageyama." M/N introduced Kageyama as he picked up some of the bags off his mother's arms.

"Ah, hello. I'm sorry for intruding" Kageyama bowed politely.

"No, no, not at all. You're welcomed here anytime." M/N's mother replied.

Kageyama nodded in response before M/N's mother spoke again, "I'm just going to steal my son M/N away for a while to put away all the groceries. I'll send him back to you in a jiff, alright?"

Kageyama agreed without hesitation, "Of course. Take your time."

Shooting Kageyama one last smile, M/N and his mother began their journey to the kitchen to pack up all the groceries.

-

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Reminder, mission 5:

《Dye Kageyama Tobio's hair hot pink》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time left: 4 hours and 47 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"You look ridiculous" M/N stated as Kageyama entered the classroom the following morning.