98

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 8:

《Get Miya Atsumu to wear a skirt》

Reward: 175 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 61 hours, 39 minutes

Good Luck!

≥3≤

-

M/N was merrily heading back to the Inarizaki dorms after leaving the Miya's household when a familiar voice sounded out in his head.

X began speaking to M/N, oddly without using his physical form.

You knew, didn't you?

M/N feigns ignorance at X's questioning, still in a pretty good mood, "Whatever do you mean X?"

When Osamu send you the text, asking you to head over, I warned you...

M/N stubbornly plastered his puzzled look, "Warned me? What warning? I don't recall you alerting me of anything?"

You scummy little player...
I guess I'll go straight to the point then.

M/N remained silent, gaze indescribable, intending to hear what X has to say.

You knew exactly what Osamu wanted when he invited you over. You knew his intentions but yet not only did you pretend to be dumb, you still went over.
Why?

A small twitch on the edges of M/N's lips appeared upon hearing X's inquiry. "You're right. I knew of Osamu. As to why, maybe I just wanted to have some fun, no biggie."

You are such a sly little fox.

"Nuh-uh X, I'm still a crow remember?" M/N rebutted playfully.

Yeah, yeah.
You scheming little crow...

"You got a problem with that?" M/N questions amusedly.

Not at all M/N, in fact, I love it.

M/N grins, "Glad you're on the same page, X."

Of course.
I'm extremely proud. You're definitely worthy to be my player.

"Why thank you, X. I am touched." M/N beams as he finally reaches his dorm room.

Upon closing the door, X instantly manifested his physical form, choosing to sit on the bed, asking, "So what are you going to do now?"

With his back still facing the closed door, M/N tilted his head slightly to the side in a coy manner wondering out loud, "What do you mean?"

X clicked his tongue as he changed his sitting orientation, deciding to settle in a crisscross applesauce position, "You know what I mean, M/N."

M/N remained unchanging, blinking, "Do I?"

X wanted to sock his player right then and there. M/N is his precious but he swore on the name of his colleague, Z that the ravenette drives him insane(and not in a good way, if you know what I mean) occasionally.