95

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 8:

《Get Miya Atsumu to wear a skirt》

Reward: 175 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 98 hours, 21 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"Why did I even agree to this?" Suna grumbles as he is led to a local ice skating rink in Hyogo by M/N.

M/N smiles brightly with a skip in his step, "Because you couldn't resist quality blackmail, Suna-san!"

"Yeah, I couldn't..." Suna sighs as one could almost picture him looking at himself from a third-person point of view, in disappointment.

"Oh don't look so glum, you'll have fun. I promise." M/N continues to radiate positive energy, absolutely thrilled, especially contrasting with Suna's gloomy mood.

"I'm going to fall and die." Suna states as he continues scrolling his phone, trusting M/N completely to show him the way via dragging.

"You'll be fine. Your body posture and state screams that you'll do good." M/N reassures Suna.

Suna didn't feel any better and the feeling only got worse upon reaching the ice rink. Glancing at his already-worn ice skates, Suna hobbles over to the edge of the rink behind M/N, extremely nervous.

M/N entered the rink first, turning around to give Suna a comforting smile, and hand out to coax Suna into getting in.

Suna bit his lips firmly as anxiousness flooded his being, "Can I back out now?"

M/N shook his head, slightly whining, "You promised Suna-san. Come on, you'll be fine."

Suna was still reserved, remaining silently contemplating. Seeing Suna still looking highly diffident, M/N made a suggestion, "How about I do some ice skating first and you'll join me when you're ready?"

Suna eagerly agreed, hoping to prolong his virgin journey onto the ice rink. After getting Suna's approval, M/N slowly skated around the rink, his movements akin to someone who was re-picking up a personal skill lost long ago.

Every action done by M/N was deliberate and Suna could feel himself getting mesmerized by M/N despite him just casually gliding around the rink in random circles. M/N moved as though he was greeting an old friend, and Suna could only watch in awe at the elegance that the ravenette radiated.

It was odd. M/N wasn't doing anything special, no crazy flips or jumps, just gentle and rather aimless gliding across the ice. And yet M/N looked so beautiful.
Maybe it was the contented feeling that M/N radiated? Or was it the peculiar softness that M/N had as he treats the ice as though it was his precious baby?

It wasn't clear, but one thing's for sure, Suna hadn't felt so captivated in a long time. Secretly capturing more photos of the sophisticated-looking M/N, a strange pulling tugged at Suna's heart along with the sudden sparking urge to join M/N on the ice.

And M/N saw it. He witnessed all of Suna's burning passion and resolve, allowing for him to agilely head over, just in time to catch a falling Suna as he slipped on ice.

"Woah, be careful there Suna-san. Wouldn't want you injuring yourself." M/N spoke as he caught Suna, saving him from face-planting into freezing ice.

Suna was all dazed, confused as to when M/N had appeared, "Eh thank you, but when had you?"