41

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!!", a male's angry voice echoed loudly through M/N's phone causing Kindaichi and Kunimi to send M/N a look of concern while M/N bit his lip in nervousness.

M/N had completely forgotten that he had a prior arrangement with Semi.

"Hey, Eita... I'm sorry..." M/N started slowly speaking while giving hand signals to Kunimi and Kindaichi that he had to go.

"SORRY WHAT? YOU'RE LATE FOR 30 MINUTES!" Semi yelled.

Kindaichi, Kunimi, and M/N all winced at the level of rage that was radiating off Semi through the call.
Giving a polite look to them by M/N, once Kunimi gave a slight nod as a sign that he could leave, M/N immediately packed up all his things before scurrying out of the cafe. Leaving Kindaichi and Kunimi to stare in amazement at how fast M/N was going.

"Did you forget?" Semi uttered into the phone, letting out an irritated sigh.

"Of course not!" M/N tried denying as he ran while speaking.

"Don't lie, I can hear the wind literally blowing from your side of the call and your breathing seems to have increased despite still sounding relatively stable, which means that you are currently running. And presumably towards our meeting location."

M/N gulped as he realized that Semi had figured him out completely.

"You know what M/N, you're paying for the food later."

M/N agreed instantly wanting to make it up to Semi, "Sure. I'm sorry."

"Just get here quickly" Semi shook his head before hanging up the phone and taking a sip of his hot chocolate at the place where he was waiting for M/N.

-

"Well hello M/N" Semi waved with a condescending smile on his face.

"Heheh, Eita-san, I'm sorry." M/N immediately bowed towards Semi apologetically.

"Just sit down M/N." Semi let out an exasperated puff of air.

"Eita senpai~ Gomenasai~" M/N purred out rubbing his non-wounded cheek against Semi's arms.

Semi deadpanned, "What are you? A cat? Stop it. Plus you're all sweaty from rushing here."

Semi smacked M/N's face away from him turning away hiding the small blush that formed upon his cheeks.

"I promise I didn't intentionally forget. It really just slipped my mind." M/N pouted.

Semi sighed before looking at M/N, "It's okay. Just don't do it again."

M/N let out a grin as he instantly nodded.

It was only then did Semi get a good look at M/N's face, "Wait a damn minute, what happened to your face?"

M/N's eyes widened, "What? Do I have something on my face? Have I gotten uglier?!"

M/N panicked for a moment before Semi narrowed his eyes asking, "why is there a bruise on your face?"

"Oh." M/N's panic instantly evaporated into thin air.

"Oikawa senpai punched me." M/N nonchalantly said.

"WHAT?!" Semi screeched, attracting a few heads to turn.

"Your senpai, Oikawa hit you??!" Semi looked alarmed and mad, ready to go murder a certain captain.

"No! I mean yes! But not intentionally!" M/N raised both his hands up in defense.

"Explain." Semi crossed his arms.