77

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 3:

《Get praised by Kita Shinsuke》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 671 hours, 47 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Life is tough for me.
Firstly it was throwing me that random Nishinoya popsicle mission and now this?

Taking a bite of Nishinoya's dessert wasn't that difficult. In fact, it was pretty simple. If only there weren't a few concerning factors. Like the very last minute receiving of the mission, the word 'steal' on the task, which suggests that I definitely can't prompt Nishinoya beforehand, and also the fact that Nishinoya literally CHOMPS down on his ice popsicle in like three bites??!!! When do I even have the time to sneak a bite when the DAMN ice cream vanishes in like less than 2 seconds???? (I'm also going to ignore how Nishinoya ran away from me due to my accidental peck)

Anyways, the time limit for the mission was also ridiculous, it was literally MERE seconds! And now I need to find one Kita Shinsuke, and get him to praise me!
How am I going to find him? On google?!

Wait... That might not be such a bad idea. But how would I even leave the prefecture to find Kita even if I manage to locate him? My mother definitely isn't going to let me travel so far away from home...

Urgh.
I smacked myself in the face as I continued walking back to my house while finishing up my free dessert.
I'll figure stuff out soon enough... I'm just going to leave this to future M/N. Future M/N will deal with the penalty problem. I'm already heading to my death anyway, might as well relax.

-

"Okay, what the fuck did I miss, again?" M/N questioned out loud as he sees the Karasuno gym jammed packed with various new faces.

"Oh first I missed Noya senpai's return and now it appears that we have a new member along with a bunch of uncles!" M/N raised his hands up high before dropping them back down in exasperation.

Ukai Keishin, Karasuno's new coach glanced at the new arrival in mild irritation while the other people of the neighborhood association looked panicked at being called uncles.

"I don't look that old right? Tell me?!" One gripped onto the other exclaiming ignoring the ball as it fell directly in court.

"Hah? Another late member?!" Coach Ukai almost exclaimed as he scrutinized M/N up and down before looking at Takeda for some clarifications.

But before Takeda could answer the new coach, the rest of the team called out to M/N enthusiastically, "M/N! You're finally here!"

M/N grinned and waved at his fellow teammates before gesturing for them to resume their match while he headed towards the two adults.

"Takeda sensei, I'm assuming you've received my text in advance?" M/N politely asks while completely disregarding Ukai.

Takeda nodded as he glanced at M/N, "Yes, I've received it. Don't worry, your lateness is accounted for."