24

"Why was Oikawa senpai outside our classroom just now looking like he was going to hyperventilate?" Kageyama questioned me as he walked in turning around to face me after I had spill most of the information that I knew of Oikawa to the girls, receiving my promised money.

Kageyama paused, his eyes narrowing at me as he eyed the dollar bills on my desk, "why is there so much cash on your table?"

Feeling all giddy from the money I earned from basically putting in zero effort, I answered, "From selling Oikawa senpai's information of course."

Kageyama looked at me blankly in alarm while I continued to enthusiastically count my paycheck. But a second later, my head shot up in an instant as I processed Kageyama's earlier words.

"Oikawa was what?!", I exclaimed, completely forgoing any formalities and causing a few heads to turn.

However, my mind was immediately displaced from Oikawa as once again, an irritating bell rang in my head.

-

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 5:

《Dye Kageyama Tobio's hair hot pink》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time limit: 47 hours and 59 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

What the heck is this?!
Coloring Kageyama's hair? And hot pink in colour?! For goodness sake!
I'm excited 😆.

The first mission that I might actually enjoy. Thanks, X.

I'm glad you have come to see my prowess.😌

Nah, X, one good mission doesn't account for your whole being, neither does it erase all your previous awful missions.

Hey! They were all great missions that bring such joy to me. Especially when you failed one.🥳

You are evil X, evil I tell you.

Oh please, you enjoyed half of those.😒

I shall not reply to your outrageous assumption.

Cause you know I'm right.

Whatever, X.

:D

-
Kageyama was very concerned.
After M/N has expressed his intense emotion from knowing that Oikawa was practically dying outside the classroom, he had suddenly froze.

M/N looked as though he was on those shows on television where someone accidentally hit the pause button.
If it weren't for the occasional blink of his eye and intake of air, Kageyama would really have thought that M/N had somehow ascended to heaven(more like descended to hell) spiritually.

Kageyama wasn't sure what was happening and his mind couldn't process it all at once, especially when M/N had just told him that he sold Oikawa senpai's information to a bunch of girls in class.