80

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 3:

《Get praised by Kita Shinsuke》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 583 hours, 14 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Kunimi sat alone on the grass while holding a flower as he plucked each petal one by one, reciting, "he loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me..."

Kunimi sighed as he removed the last petal uttering, "He loves me not."

'How he wishes he could see M/N right now, and they'd spend their time together chasing dragonflies and climbing those damn trees that M/N enjoys doing so much'. But it was all just his own wishful thinking.

However just as he was ruminating about M/N, Kunimi's mind wandered as he gazed at the butterflies that flutter around. Though, mid-way through his endless daydream, he was reminded that he has still have yet visited M/N's house. He really wanted to go over to take a look. He verily desired to find out how his dear M/N's living environment was like, and if he has any secretive items that just like Kunimi himself have.

Sadly for Kunimi, just as he decisively picked out his phone to text M/N to arrange a suitable date for him to go visit him at his house, a call from M/N caused his phone to ring. Eyeing the caller id for a moment in bewilderment, Kunimi answered the call rather excitedly, initially anyways.

"Hello?" Kunimi kept his voice steady, hoping not to sound too eager.

"Hello, Akira..." A nervous-sounding M/N was heard from the other side of the phone.

Kunimi became confused instantly, somehow M/N sounded guilty of something, "yes, M/N?"

"Um, Akira, don't be mad but remember I said that you could come visit me at my house soon?" M/N approached the subject delicately.

"Yes?" Kunimi became increasingly wary as he listened to M/N.

"So, the thing is, I won't be home for a month or two..."

"WHAT?!" Kunimi exclaimed as he almost dropped his phone out of pure shock.

"Yeah, erm I'm actually on my way to Hyogo right now." M/N spoke hesitantly.

Kunimi became instantly dejected, what about his dreams of visiting M/N's house?

"Yeah, I am involved in my school's exchange program so I will be a student in Inarizaki for about one to two months." M/N explained as he sat on the bus on his end, phone in hand.

Kunimi snapped out of his despondency as he tried his best to encourage M/N, "Oh, congratulations M/N! I hope you have fun there."

"You're not mad?" M/N asked.

Kunimi smiled at that question. M/N was still ever so caring, a small smile bloomed on Kunimi's face, "Not at all. A little upset yes, but I'm mostly happy that you'll be able to expand your horizons and gain more experience. Have fun M/N."

M/N beamed on the other side of the call as he nodded his head, "I will Akira, I will. I promise when I return I'll allow you to come over to my house."

"I'll count on that Akiri, I'll count on it." A teasing grin formed on Kunimi's face as he purposefully called M/N by his last name.

"Oh, I assure you it'll happen Kunimi-kun~. Goodbye." M/N's eyes twinkled as he returned the favour back to Kunimi before hanging up the phone before Kunimi could even say another word.