108

-
"AHH, WHAT THE HECK KURO! WHY DID YOU PEE ON ME?!" Washijo screeches as he jumps up from the couch startled, and disgusted.

"You alright dear? What's with the screaming?" Terano, Washijo's wife's voice echoes out as she calls from the kitchen in the midst of baking her ever-delicious cookies.

Grabbing the small black cat by the scruff of its neck Washijo's face scrunches up in disgust as he drops Kuro onto the ground as far away from himself as possible.

"I'm okay my dear. Kuro just decided to take a piss on me." Washijo replies as he glares daggers at Kuro who had the audacity to be licking its own paws like no one's business.

A cluster of laughter was heard from the kitchen as Terano was deeply amused, "Oh my hahahah! Good job, Kuro!"

"Dear!" Washijo calls out grumpily.

"Sorry, sorry. I suppose you better go clean up." Terano apologizes despite still giggling over her husband's hilarious shitty fate.

Washijo frowns as he grumbles unhappily under his breath, "I knew I shouldn't have let that little gremlin name my cat. It brings bad luck I swear."

"I can hear you, my dear! Don't accuse the poor innocent boy! Akiri is a good kid." Terano shouts out, hearing his husband insulting her favorite child.

Ignoring his wife's defense over M/N's innocence, Washijo proceeded to clean off cat piss while uttering out quietly, "I swear that brat is behind this. I don't know how or why but it has to be him."

"GWAH!" Washijo yelps out once more in major shock.

At the very next moment after insulting M/N, as if Kuro had heard him, the black cat pounced right onto Washijo. Scrambling itself up the old man before proceeding to settle comfortably on his head, while lazily swishing its tail right by his face, blocking Washijo's vision.

"GAH, WHAT ON EARTH?!" Washijo yelps once more at the extra weight on the top of his head attracting the attention of Terano.

Upon seeing an adorable black fluff ball cutely settling on top of her husband's head when she rushed out, Terano could not help but let out a giggle, highly entertained, "Kuro sure looks comfy."

"It may be comfy, but I'm not! I have a heavy-ass cat on my head!" Washijo scowls as he constantly tries to flip off Kuro's soft tail that was blinding him.

Terano chuckles once more as she admires her husband being trampled all over by a mere cat, "The look suits you, my dear."

"I literally can't see right now!" Washijo argues.

Terano only smiles brushing him off before heading back to her baking, "Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine."

"DAMMIT!" Washijo cries out as he witnesses his help line retreating back to the kitchen.

And thus, today marks the day that the great demon coach Washijo Tanji was rendered powerless.

-

Oikawa grins as he secretly records Coach Washijo's disastrous state as per requested by his lovable M/N. It was so satisfying for Oikawa to see the demon coach suffer, especially with the whole 'Go to Shiratorizawa' Ushijima escapade. Thus, when his charming little M/N had called him to do him a favour, Oikawa had no qualms and was eager to please.

The only problem was the one other variable that Oikawa hadn't expected. And that variable was a person that currently stood right beside Oikawa, a faint smile too playing on the edges of his lips as he witnesses his coach's miserable state.

-
Semi was elated to receive a call from M/N. He was even more excited when the all-rounder asked him for a favor. It was exceptionally rare for M/N to ever ask for any sort of assistance, so Semi was quite eager. Plus there was a bonus too.