50

-

"WHAT THE?!!! FUCK YOU RISU! FUCK YOU!" M/N screeched out as he was peering into the magical bowl.

At that very moment, X happened to walk in with a very confused yet amused look as he watched M/N scream out strings of cuss words all while still sprawled out across the floor in a split position.

What the heck are you screaming at?

M/N however only ignored X's question as he continued to scream out in anger, "HOW DARE YOU GLARE AT ME YOU BITCH?! DISTASTEFUL MY FOOT! SUCK MY ASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

As M/N continued to yell out, X slowly took a few steps backwards.

"FUCK YOU RISU!"

X's face was face void of any expression. He wanted nothing to do with whatever M/N was mad about.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME YOU!!"

In the next second, X had swiftly vanished from the scene, making a mad dash out.

An angry M/N is a scary M/N.

-

"Happy 15th birthday M/N." X wished M/N as he spotted M/N with a dark cloud looming over his head.

M/N was in a foul mood despite it being his birthday. As this year, the tensions between everyone was so high that it could literally be sensed radiating through the magical bowl. And M/N wasn't liking the fact that his closest friends weren't on good terms with each other anymore.

Although already aware that it is to occur due to knowing the original plot, knowing that it would happen and actually experiencing it still hits different.

M/N fiddled around with the necklace that hung around his neck that X had given to him the previous year as a way to clear his thoughts.

Letting out a small sigh, X discreetly stopped the magical bowl from displaying what was going on in real life.

M/N, you know it isn't your fault.

"Yeah, but I could've at least been there to support them through it all." M/N whispered out, shaking his head in disappointment at himself, his face pulling into a frown.

You would've only made it worse. With you stuck in the middle, the outcome wouldn't have been too great either. You might've even been forced to pick a side. And both you and I know that you wouldn't have liked that.

M/N didn't reply.

Come on, open the gift I got for you this year.

X nudged M/N a little as M/N eyed the wrapped envelope-shaped gift given from X that lay within his palms.

"Alright."

After last year, M/N had a lot of time to bond with X and he'd learned to let go a little while occasionally trusting X a tad bit more.

M/N tore open the wrapping paper and to his pleasant surprise, X had actually given him money. M/N gasped.

I know you like your bucks so this year, I've decided to bless you with some cash for your birthday, to buy whatever you want once you're out of here.
It's $200 for a 15-year-old, you better not waste it I tell you.

M/N's lips were uncontrollably pulled into a warm smile as he pulled X into a warm embrace.

"Thank you so much, X."

X practically melted into the hug, "No problem M/N, no problem."

-

Gosh. I've never noticed but this Kageyama boy has like the most shittiest luck ever.

M/N shot X a look of confusion, wondering what made X come to such a conclusion.

Well firstly, his close friend (you), you're in a coma.
Secondly, he didn't get the proper guidance he needed. Paired with his overwhelming talent, people couldn't catch up with him, and with him not knowing how to bridge the gap, it only led to the abandonment and scorn he received.
After that, it affected his reputation which led to him to not getting a sports scholarship, And with him being a fully volleyball-centric person, he too failed the entrance exams to Shiratorizawa.
Now, even his grandfather couldn't hold on any longer.

M/N nodded his head in agreement as he re-thought of Kageyama's current plight. Kageyama truly is one unlucky boy. Though when it comes to volleyball, he just lacks the proper guidance.

"Sorry for your loss Tobio-kun." M/N whispered out.

-

"Oikawa..." M/N trails off helplessly as he watches Oikawa speak to his unconscious physical form.

The moment was so tender before an unwelcomed guest ruined the atmosphere. Risu(also known as the bitch).

Hearing and seeing her again made M/N's blood boil. "OH SCREW YOU!"

(Meanwhile, X in the background chanting: 'FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!'.)

"YEAH GOOD! GO! BYE, SEE YOU NEVER! NOT EVER GOING TO MISS YOUR DUMB ASS!" M/N screeched out as he randomly punched the air to emphasize his words.

"Don't worry Oikawa senpai, it's okay being single. Look at me now 😤." M/N huffed as he stared hard into the bowl.

-

"My dear M/N, go faster!" X yelled out as he ran around with a strawberry pocky in hand(and yes, M/N is able to eat while in the system space/ mind. It makes no logical sense but yes).

M/N was running after X as part of training his stamina and since M/N was being a lazy sloth as per usual, X had taken matters into his own hands to help motivate M/N.

"Slow down😭" M/N whined as he ran after X desperately.

Of course, X only sped up. This forces M/N to too up his speed to get his pocky. And as M/N picked up his speed, finally getting close enough where the tips of his fingers graced the packet, M/N's fingers went straight through the packet, turning translucent.

"What the heck?! What's happening?" M/N looked alarmed as he glanced at his fading fingers.

"Oh, it appears to me that you're waking up." X tilted his head almost sadly.

"What?! No! I was so close! My pock-" M/N cried out, failing to even complete his sentence before he faded away back to consciousness.

___________________

Author's note:
And yes! I managed to update again today 🤧.
Finally, I've finished with M/N's coma arc and in the next chapter, he will be awake! 🥳🥳🥳 I wonder who'll see him first heheheh. And damn am I excited to allow M/N to flirt now ^•^.

Oh and damn we've reach chapter 50!🎊🎉🎉 Half way to a hundred!

Anyways, please don't mind any errors, stay safe, vote and

Stay happy readers!  (^∇^)ノ♪