78

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Penalty 3:

《Get praised by Kita Shinsuke》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in INSTANT DEATH.
Time limit: 669 hours, 48 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Keishin's jaw dropped as he witnessed M/N's last save of the ball.

'That speed, that accuracy, and such predictions... He's amazing. Who is that boy?'

Keishin's stared at M/N in astonishment as he observed M/N intentionally withholding power when he returned the ball.

'That boy predicted it. Fascinating.'

Keishin was torn between amazed and frightened at the amount of skill M/N had shown in that one move. He appeared to be pretty average throughout the last set of the match that he was in but at the very last moment, he changed everything. To be able to pull off such a move wasn't just luck and it was definitely beyond average.

Keishin was feeling rather good at coaching these kids. With so many inspirational moments having occurred along with a special extremely late surprise, they might just beat those cats.

"Alright gather round guys!" Daichi called out, causing everyone to huddle close.

With every member's arms linked together shoulder to shoulder, Daichi began, "Karasuno fight!"

Everyone else chorused heartily after their captain, "OSU!!!"

And with that, this marks the end of the current arc, bringing forth a new one.

-

It was another boring day in class as M/N laid his head on his desk once more as his biology teacher droned on about the human respiration system. As M/N's eyes were drooping to a close, an announcement from the school system speaker made an unexpected call, "Student Akiri M/N from Year 1 Class 5, please report to the general office immediately. I repeat, student Akiri M/N, please report to the general office immediately. Thank you."

Instantly, all eyes were on M/N as he groaned wondering what he had done now. He was certain that he didn't get caught, he is always careful(X in the background: Wrong thoughts M/N).
So what kind of trouble is he in? M/N sighed as he stepped out of the classroom ignoring all his other classmates' curious gazes and heading out to the general office.

Also, because of the not-so-private announcement of M/N needing to go to the general office, it undeniably raised many concerns among the other volleyball club members, with the exception of Tsukishima who was stifling a laugh at M/N's misfortune.

M/N sneezed.
'I wonder who's that jerk who is mocking me.'

-

Ah, screw that person who definitely laughed at my misery. I just hope that I'm not in trouble. I sighed to myself as I approached the general office.

"Ah, you must be Akiri M/N?" A kind lady walked up to me.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's me."

"Alright, please do follow me." The lady smiled as she began to lead the way.

"Here's your stop." The lady declared before knocking on the door three times to alert whoever was inside the room.

Upon hearing the knock, a vague "come in" was heard from the other side as the lady then motions for me to go ahead in.