25

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Reminder, mission 5:

《Dye Kageyama Tobio's hair hot pink》

Reward: 95 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time left: 22 hours and 29 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

'Which one should I pick?' M/N thought to himself as he stood in the supermarket looking at the various brands of hair dye.

Just pick one M/N they're all the same. Stop fussing about such a small matter.

It's not a small matter X! I need to make sure to get the best one with just the right shade.

Seriously? You don't even know or recognize any of the hair dye brands! You haven't had the foggiest idea about hair dyes. How can you even tell which one is better?

M/N sighed.

'That's true... Guess I'll just get the cheapest one on the shelf.' M/N nodded to himself as he grabbed the cheapest pink hair dye he could find.

Wait a minute X, since Kageyama's natural hair colour is dark, wouldn't he need to bleach his hair first before dyeing it?

It's an anime universe M/N. Everything will work out. Trust me.

Okay then... I'm choosing to trust you this time X. Don't break my trust ಠ ೧ ಠ.

Eh? Isn't that Ushijima Wakatoshi?
M/N questioned internally as he spotted the future Shiratorizawa High ace.

Huh? Oh, him.
The Ushiwaka guy that Oikawa calls him?

Yeah... I'm so going to purposefully bump into him.
M/N nodded to himself, determined.

Are you sure? He looks rather sturdy, what if you fall over and break your bones?

Don't be dramatic X, I'll be fine. Anime things✨ remember?
M/N rolled his eyes, ignoring X.

It's precisely because of anime logic that you'll get injured -_-.

Whatever.... I can't hear you~

-

"Ah, I'm so sorry" I apologized, bowing politely at Ushijima.

"It's fine," Ushijima spoke before returning to the cabbages that lay in front of him.

Seeing him looking so intensely at the cabbages, I uncontrollably let out a small giggle in amusement.

"Is there something funny?" Ushijima questions as he brought his attention away from the vegetables.

In an instant, I swallowed down my embarrassment feigning a look of indifference "No, not at all. Would you like me to help you pick a cabbage?"

"That actually would be a great help to me."

Ah, this guy is serious?