20

"Pocky, pocky, I love you pocky~ This is my special day~" I was singing happily as I skipped towards Iwaizumi's classroom, heading over to pick up my promised strawberry pocky.

Without a care in the world, I waltzed right into the 3rd years' classroom looking for Iwaizumi, casually ignoring all the weird stares that were given to me by the rest of the class. (I'm hot I know, no need to stare😘)

Oh, come on M/N...

:p Don't be so bitter X. >-<

"M/N-chan!" Oikawa called out to me, with his arm straight up in the air waving frantically for me to come over.

I sighed as I saw Oikawa. I should've expected that he was in the same class as Iwaizumi but a boy could dream right?

"Iwa~ I'm here to collect my pocky!" I happily hopped over to Iwaizumi's desk.

Iwaizumi looked at me in a daze, "Akiri-san what did you just call me?"

"Iwa?" I tilted my head as cutely as possible(I just hope that I don't look like I just broke my neck, and actually look appealing).

Anyways, there's no way I wasn't going to take this chance to get close to the hot as fuck Iwaizumi Hajime.

"Is that not alright with you?" I pouted sadly, with my imaginary puppy ears drooping down.

Iwaizumi panicked, "No no! It's fine you can call me anything you'd like!"

My brain went off the wrong track immediately. In my defense, he was totally asking for it, okay?!

"So can I call you mine?" I flirted.

Iwaizumi froze rather comically. He remained stagnant with his mouth wide open and hands still gripping one of my strawberry pocky boxes.

Oops.
I think I broke Iwaizumi.
ABORT MISSION!

Iwaizumi's face progressively got redder as Oikawa from the table beside him looked stupified as well.

Panicking internally at the silence that was ensued as a reaction, I grabbed all 10 boxes of my pocky without much trouble and bolted out of the classroom like a cat on fire.

-

*Ding~

+10 points
-

Oh fuck.
He liked my flirting... I never knew Iwaizumi would be that type of person. I never knew....
Guess you can't judge a person by his cover.

-

"Old man~! Glad to see you still alive and kicking!" I smiled brightly at Washijo as I randomly decided to pop by his house.

"What the heck?!" Washijo sat up straight from the living room couch in alarm as he saw me parade into his house.

"That's not very polite of you coach. You should be greeting your student back with much enthusiasm", the grin remained on my face as I made myself comfortable in his house.

"How the heck did you even enter my house?!" Washijo's eyes narrowed as he eyed me suspiciously.

I raised both my hands in the air in a surrender position, "I didn't break in. If that's what you're implying."

Washijo's gaze still didn't let up as he continued to interrogate, "you sure you didn't climb up the tree outside my house and sneak in through the window?"