56

-

Oh my lord. Is it just me or did Japanese get harder? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What the heck is that word? How do I even read it? I swear I've never seen that character before 😭.

Well, I might just fail that shit.
Oops-.

°°°

On to math. This should be easy.

And of course, that was my famous last words. How do I integrate again? Was it drop the coefficient?
I'm so screwed.
Forget getting good grades and entering the school, if I even manage to get a single point, it'd be a miracle.

But I can't just fail to enter Karasuno though. How am I going to get my daily dose of hot volleyball guys like this?

I urgently need assistance and I know just how to get it. :)

-

"X, the most awesome and handsome guy in the world. Are you here?"

What do you want?

X replied, sounding extremely sceptical of me, especially after my rare compliment.

"Could you help me with the math question?"

And help you cheat?

"Think of it as doing charity and providing aid to the needy🥺."

Just because you word it like that doesn't change the fact that you want me to help you cheat.

"Um, pretty please?🥺."

X lets out a defeated sigh.

What's in it for me?

"Being a helpful soul?"

You're not very convincing you know that? 🤨

"Fine. Fine. I'll grant you one wish. No questions asked."

Oohhh~ Now you're getting somewhere. ^•^
Just one though?

"Don't push it X. God knows what you'd make me do with that one absolute command."

Only good things M/N. All good things.
Why are you doubting me? 😇

"You may plot something. I have no clue."

You have my word. :)

"Right..."

(^^)

"So, do we have a deal?"

Deal. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

-

Let's just say after that I had no issues with math anymore. But damn do I have to rework on my calculus. Plus I'm highly suspicious over X.
I didn't have a choice though... For my hot volleyball guys ಥ‿ಥ. The sacrifice is worth it.