62

-

"Um, Kiyoko-san." I called out quietly as I spotted Kiyoko walking down the hall.

I hadn't got a clue who I was supposed to submit the club application form to and since I had happened to chance upon Kiyoko, I might as well pass it to her. I believe she'd know what to do with it.

The instance I called out for Kiyoko, a few heads including hers turned around to look at me. Whispers filled the hall as questions on who I was and what I was doing calling out for Kiyoko, floated around.

Despite all the background noises, Kiyoko was extremely polite, "You called? May I help you?"

Seeing her up close as she stood before me made my heart flutter.
Oh, gods...
She's so pretty. I might be in love.❤️
Beautiful girls supremacy!

Her complexion was awesome in real life. She looked way better than I remembered her on screen. Wow. The Haikyuu anime and manga really doesn't do her beauty justice.

"Er, hi. I heard that you were the manager of the boys' volleyball club. I was wanting to sign up but I didn't know who I was supposed to pass the form to, and I'm assuming you would know." I spoke quickly, not wanting to take up too much of her time.

"Oh. Just pass the form to me I'll hand it over to our teacher in charge. May I ask why you're joining this late though?" Kiyoko smiled as she replied to me.

"I took the entrance exams a little later and thus I was accepted a little later than others. It's actually my second day in school. I'm sorry to trouble you." I passed her my application form before rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly as I explained.

"Ah, I see. Don't worry about it. I'll submit your form today. There's a session tomorrow afternoon after school, I hope to see you there, okay?" Kiyoko let out a soft grin as she waved me goodbye, continuing down the halls.

I gave her a small bow as a goodbye before gripping my bag tightly and heading out of school.
Lessons had ended for the day and I was excited. Not only due to the fact that I would finally be meeting the main casts of Haikyuu, but also because Oikawa and Iwaizumi had very nicely wanted to treat me to some pancakes after school(which is why I had made no efforts to look for either Kageyama or Hinata today, as my mind was way too occupied over free food). They said that it was necessary to ensure that I get over the 'Ushiwaka trauma' as Oikawa calls it, and to do so, they're buying me food.

Speaking of Ushijima, he had actually sent me a text recently which I didn't bother to open since I could read it from the top of my notification.
I can't believe it seriously said 'You should've gone to Shiratorizawa'. Like what the heck?! This is what you do with my number Ushijima? Shame on you. Shame on you 😒.
I absolutely understand how Oikawa is feeling now. Haiz.

After letting out a soft sigh, a short jingle sounded, alerting me of X's presence. X had appeared right beside me in all his glory as he let out a laugh.

"Did you seriously appear just to laugh at me?" I gave X my most unamused face ever.

"Aw don't be mean M/N, of course I did." X teased as he fell in step with me as I walked.

"You suck X." I let out another puff of air.

"Of course I do." X answered straightforwardly.

I stoned for a second, "WAIT, WHAT?!"

I let out an alarmed screech as I glanced at X who had the audacity to pretend he hadn't said anything. However, I didn't have the time to bug him about it since everyone around me began to look at me weirdly. Wondering who the heck I was looking at and talking to.

No one except for me could see X in his physical form. And according to him, he could make himself visible but he'd rather not. I'm not sure if I believe that but I don't really mind either way.
Though to be completely honest, it's pretty funny when I see random people just passing through X like a ghost since no one can see him. 😂
One of life's greatest pleasures.

Anyways, instantly after I screamed out X disappeared with a puff of smoke. Hmpf, what a coward. 😒

-

The first sight that greeted me there was Oikawa's enthusiastic grin with his arms outstretched and Iwaizumi with an irritated look trying to shush Oikawa as he was making too much of a ruckus.

"M/N-chan! Over here!" Oikawa waved frantically the instant I entered the café.

With a gentle smile placed on my lips, I waved Iwaizumi and Oikawa hello as I took a seat.

"Order anything you like. It's our treat today. Though I definitely recommend their pancakes." Oikawa pointed excitedly at the menu.

Okay, for some reason Oikawa looks overtly cheery today, so does Iwaizumi. Oikawa seemed to be artlessly glowing along with Iwaizumi, as despite his usual scowl still present on his face as he eyed Oikawa, a genuine tint of happiness shone within his eyes.

As if the mood was contagious, I sensed their intense jubilation, painting an effortless smile on my face.

I never knew them treating me to some food would make them so happy.

-

"Hello? Is this the volleyball boys team?" M/N question as he opened the gym doors slightly taking a peep inside.

"Yah, what are you doing outside the gym, you suspicious person?!" A voice exclaimed.

Turning around M/N met eyes with the person who called out. It was none other than Tanaka Ryunosuke with his usual newcomer intimidation face. Beside him were Daichi and Suga.

However, sadly as M/N's gaze pulled away from Tanaka to glance at the two beside him a familiar ring echoed out.

-

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 6:

Get Sugawara Koushi to lay on your lap

Reward: 133 points
Criteria: For at least 5 minutes
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 191 hours, 59 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Great. Just great. A new mission. 😍💀

______________________

Author's note:
Y'all are all unholy people.... Regarding what Iwaizumi saw in the previous chapter, well... You all will know in due time.
Also, I had a good laugh since my friend told me this, "What did Iwaizumi see??!!! I thought it was a dildo, but it can't be! No one likes a limp dick!"
Yeah, I died when my friend said that 😭😂. I'm proud that she read the story so closely and is highly observant, but at the same time so concerned 😸.

Also by the way in case you guys didn't know, for bonus scenes(if any) the time that particular scene occurs is random, though generally, it's always in the past.

Anyways, please don't mind any errors, vote, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬