92

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 8:

《Get Miya Atsumu to wear a skirt》

Reward: 175 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 166 hours, 28 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-
"So, how does it feel to set up my brother?" Osamu casually questions as M/N and him sat side by side watching as Kita chides Atsumu from a distance.

M/N gazed almost too innocently at Osamu, "Hm? Whatever are you talking about?"

Osamu rolled his eyes as he somehow magically conjured up an onigiri beginning to munch on it as he spoke, "Yeah, I'm not believing that. You and I both know that Tsumu definitely didn't drag you out."

M/N chuckled lightly, "I shall not comment on that."

Osamu smiles amusedly as he shook his head "Tsumu is so going to murder you later on."

Instead of any streaks of concern radiating from M/N, he only grinned at Osamu's statement, "Oh I'd love to see him try."

Folding his arms around his chest, Osamu shakes his head almost endearingly before picking up and finishing his onigiri, "So, Akiri, how about we ditch school today?"

M/N turned to Osamu looking enlivened, "Ooh, that sounds like a plan to me."

-

"I can't believe you convinced me to do that?!" Osamu yelled as he appeared to be in a state of disbelief at his own actions.

"Oh don't be so dramatic, we just climbed the fence and jumped out of school, it's no big deal." M/N waved his hand dismissively.

"No big deal?! Have you been doing this often Akiri?" Osamu narrows his eyes at the ravenette. "You sound suspiciously experienced."

M/N chuckled nervously, "Of course not, why would you think that?"

M/N proceeded to walk away calmly. It was true that M/N hadn't escaped school before... Well, at least not in this universe.

"You're lying Akiri!" Osamu runs after the all-rounder, absolutely not believing M/N for a single second.

"Don't fret Osamu-san." M/N grabs Osamu in a headlock and ruffles his hair aggressively.

"Hey! Hey! Watch the hair!" Osamu struggles huffing as M/N continued to tousle the wing spiker's grey locks.

As Osamu finally escaped M/N's evil grasp, M/N grins happily at the now very disheveled-looking Osamu.

"You look like a hurricane had just blown past you, Osamu-san." M/N teased as the gladden look on his face never disappeared.

"And whose fault is that huh?!" Osamu mock glared at M/N who only continued to laugh.

"Sorry sorry! Hahaha! I'll buy you some takoyaki later alright?" M/N smiled as he bribes Osamu with food.

Osamu almost instantly simmered down as he pretended to be reluctant, "I guess that's fine with me."