65

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 6:

《Get Sugawara Koushi to lay on your lap》

Reward: 133 points
Criteria: For at least 5 minutes
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 87 hours, 57 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"So our position lineup would look like this. Starting from Tanaka(Wing spiker), Hinata(Middle Blocker), myself(Wing Spiker), Kageyama(Setter), Tsukishima (Middle Blocker), Ennoshita(Wing spiker), and M/N(Libero)." Daichi announced as everyone gathered around in the gym.

"I want to see how much fight we can put up with Seijou as our opponent, and Tsukishima is one of our tallest players." Daichi spoke as he glanced at every single one of the players.

As Daichi spoke, Yamaguchi let out a small sigh as he thought to himself dejectedly that he was the only first-year who was left out.

"Okay." Tsukishima nodded as Daichi informed him of his position.

"I intend to use Hinata and Kageyama as a set." Daichi declared as he matched Kageyama and Hinata's gaze. Garnering a look of mutual confusion as Hinata and Kageyama eyed each other.

All of a sudden, Takeda spoke up, "Wait a moment can we review what these positions mean?"

"Middle Blocker?! Ain't that the same position as Tsukishima-kun?!" Hinata's eyes widened along with Tanaka as he started to question Daichi. "You mean you're placing Hinata in a position where height is important?! Why not place M/N there? He's quite tall and it's kind of weird that you're placing one of our taller players as a libero."

(Mini time skip as Daichi explains to Takeda sensei on the different positions in volleyball- cause I really don't want to write that.)

"You got that Hinata? You'll be the absolute strongest decoy!" Kageyama declared as he pointed at Hinata.

"OOOH?! The strongest decoy!" Hinata echoed eagerly before plopping down onto the ground in disenchantment.

"That sounds kind of disappointing."

"With you scoring points with a quick set while on the offensive will result in the opponent blockers focusing their attention on you. And when that happens we'll use the other spikers to score!" Kageyama lectured at the still dejected Hinata.

"Ah..." Hinata uttered out still sounding unexcited.

"Shoyo." M/N called out causing the little tangerine to look at him.

"Think about it, no matter how many huge and tall guys there are, guys like Tsukishima, it'll feel great when they get caught up by your movements. Like idiots, no?" M/N let out an innocent smile as he spoke, causing an uncontrollable shiver to go down everyone's spine as they glanced at M/N.

"Oohhh! That does sound cool!" Hinata instantly brightened up as Yamaguchi cried out in the background, "you better not be calling Tsukishima an idiot!" Which was promptly shut down by Tsukishima, "Urasai Yamaguchi."

"Conversely, you have to think. Because if you fail to maintain your role, the other attacks will end in failure." Kageyama spoke seriously, immediately dampening Hinata's spirits.

Before Daichi could scold Kageyama, M/N smacked Kageyama hard on the back, "Tobio, don't put so much pressure on him!"

"Ow, M/N...", Kageyama uncharacteristically whined as he made a pitiful face at M/N.