69

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 6:

《Get Sugawara Koushi to lay on your lap》

Reward: 133 points
Criteria: For at least 5 minutes
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 46 hours, 42 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

"Oh, you're back. How's your leg?" Coach Irihata inquired.

Oikawa put up an okay sign "Perfectly fine. It's just a sprain after all."

"KYAAAAA Oikawa-san, you're finally here!" A bunch of girls began squealing out.

"Honestly be more careful. For us to talk big, wanting Kageyama to be on court and not have our regular setter, there's no way we'd win!" Coach Irihata sighed.

Oikawa sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, "sorry about that."

"KYAAA Oikawa-san, please don't strain yourself!"

Oikawa threw a smile at the girls on the bleachers, garnering another wave of squeals.

"Kageyama-kun, who would that pretty boy happen to be? He's making me very irritated." Tanaka's face scrunched up in distaste.

"Oikawa-san, he's a very offensive based setter whose attacks I believe to be top-notch among his team." Kageyama replied, looking at Oikawa seriously. "Also, he has an incredibly bad personality."

"Enough of one for even you to say that?!" Hinata looked shocked.

"Probably even worse than Tsukishima's" Kageyama clarifies.

"That's awful!" Tanaka looked horrified for a moment.

"Oh come on, he's not that bad." M/N speaks up.

"Eh? Is he the Trashykawa you were saying M/N?" Suga questioned, finding some sort of semblance of the name to Kageyama's brief description.

M/N nodded as if Suga had solved a big mystery, "Yup, that's Trashykawa alright!"

"Why do you even call him that?" Suga blinked, not connecting why on one hand Kageyama was praising the setter and on another M/N calling him trash.

"Oh, it's just a nickname. Not given by me of course." M/N smiled brightly.

"So, you know the pretty boy?!" Tanaka narrows his eyes.

M/N nodded once more, "Of course."

"If you both know him then that would mean he's from Kitagawa Daiichi, huh?" Tanaka glanced once more at Oikawa who was talking to his coach.

"He was M/N's and my senpai in junior high." Kageyama responded.

"I keep on forgetting that you're also from Kitagawa Daiichi, M/N." Daichi shook his head.

"So M/N, how much do you know about him?" Suga questions.

M/N stood still and pondered for a moment, "Depends on what you're asking for Suga-san. Do you want to know who he dated? Where he lives? His height? Personality? His phone number? Number of alien shirts he owns? If he has abs? What time he wakes up in the morning? I know all of those but of course, there are things I don't know as well."

Everyone stared at M/N both weirdly and in shock.

"M/N, you sound like a crazy stalker." Tsukishima piped in for the first time since the conversation started, mocking M/N.