16

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 3:

《Receive Iwaizumi Hajime's spike with your face》

Reward: 85 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time left: 4 hours and 45 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

An hour has passed since M/N had been punished to run 10 rounds and yet M/N showed no signs of stopping.

The rest of the teammates were just blatantly staring at M/N now. As he continued to run, still cursing under his breath. M/N didn't look too tired, though undeniably there were a few stray beads of sweat that fell from his face, he looked eighty percent unbothered.

It had been way, way past 10 rounds and M/N was still going. Even the coach looked a little shocked, though looking more pissed than surprise.

"Iwa-chan, is that Akiri guy nuts?" Oikawa questioned as he was taking a swig of water from his bottle.

"I don't know." Iwaizumi answered, too in shock and awe at that first year's stamina.

"It's been an hour plus since we last had our last conversation and he's still going... Do you think he even knows that he's way past 10 rounds?" Oikawa blinked before throwing a questioning gaze at Iwaizumi.

"I doubt so. He doesn't even look like he's aware that we're staring and talking about him." Iwaizumi answered still observing M/N.

"True. He looks way too occupied cussing out whoever he's cursing" Oikawa chuckled a little.

"Yeah, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of that" Iwaizumi nodded, agreeing.

"I hope he isn't as violent as you Iwa-chan! Argh!" Iwaizumi promptly smacked Oikawa's side causing the said male to let out a pained squeak.

"Shut up kawa!"

Oikawa's ears perked up, "No Shittykawa or Trashykawa? Oh my god, I'm surprised🙀"

"Do you want me to hit you again?" Iwaizumi glared at the setter.

"Nope! I'm good!"

-

Hmm... I think adding some laxatives to his food or drink is a good option. Yeah, that's it. I'll go with that.😌

Um, M/N?

"Oh hello X. How nice of you to join me again🙂."

M/N you do know that everyone is looking at you right?

"Okay, and? Why won't everyone look at me? I'm hot🔥"

Love your self-confidence but please, no😬.
That's not the reason why people are staring fixedly at you.

"That's mean by the way, and why?"