05

"Hello Kunimi-kun, as I've introduced earlier, I'm Akira M/N. Pleased to make your acquaintance", I gave him a small smile before settling down onto my seat.

Kunimi gave me a tiny wave before turning back to class. During the entire lesson, instead of paying attention to the boring teacher, I was staring at the view(aka Kunimi) the whole time.
I mean why would I look at the plain teacher when I have such a fine adorable specimen in front of me?
Of course, apart from admiring Kunimi from the back, my mind was too occupied with sadly not a handsome guy but an old man named Tanji Washijo. *Sigh*

-

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 2(reminder):

《 Make the proclaimed demon coach Tanji Washijo meow》

Reward: 200 points
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time left: 146 hours, 31 minutes

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-

Seeing the kind reminder again made me smash my head against the table. Being so frustrated I didn't even know that what I did caused a loud bang that reverberated across the whole class causing the teacher to stop writing, and the remaining of my classmates to turn to me. All of them were staring at me with my face planted into my desk.

"Um Akiri-san, you doing okay there?" I heard the teacher calling me.

Sheepishly, I raised my head off the table, nodding at her question with my cheeks flushed from embarrassment as I only then realised that the whole class's eyes were on me.

"Well, since you're alright you should pay more attention in class, Akiri-san. We don't want you to fail after all", the teacher's smile became tight.

I smiled sweetly at her, "Of course sensei."

Oops-
Did she notice me not listening to her lessons at all?
How passive-aggressive, but I'm sorry teacher, I just have way more important things that have to be done. Like thinking of a plan to make Washijo meow cutely like a cat.
I am not taking the penalty spin without a fight.

-

How the heck did I end up here?

"So M/N-san, it has come to my attention that you have played volleyball", Washijo spoke slowly as he sat in front of me at my house dining table his eyes never leaving mine.

"H-How-?"

"Your mother has very kindly told me that you in particular really enjoy playing sports, plus is a rather passionate fitness person. Apparently, according to her, you run daily and even do jump rope on a regular basis. And when I inquired about volleyball, imagine my surprise when she said that you've played volleyball before. Though most definitely not competitively but you do know what volleyball is." Washijo's face pulled into a creepy smile, and I guarantee you that it's one that can outrival Kageyama's.

Colour once again drained from my face as I mentally cursed at my mother. Mother how could you sell out your own son's information?! Betrayer!!
How the heck am I going to escape from this now?