[M 1]

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, ABUSE ⚠️ TW]

The six brothers smiled awkwardly as their brother glared at them. He had been like this since morning. Usually, Jungkook would smile and play with them, but they think he's not in the mood today. As a kid, Jungkook always dealt with bullying and verbal abuse by their parents and he was also being physically abused by them. This is also the reason why the six decided to move out of the house as they do not want their little brother to be constantly hurt. Why was he being hurt by his own parents? Well, Jungkook was unplanned. The parents only agreed with having six kids, but Jungkook happened to be made unexpectedly. Their mother wanted to abort, but they stopped him, especially Jin as he was already in his teens and he knew everything about it.

They don't know, but their mother agreed, but the consequences happened and they started to abuse the poor baby. Jungkook luckily survived as he had six hyungs that always protects him when their parents starts to hit him. Now that Jungkook's 17 and his hyungs being in their 20s, they always make sure the younger's healthy and made sure that he doesn't have any bruise or it'll turn into chaos.
"Kookie, come on, tell hyungs what happened" Jin says, sighing.

"I told you all that I am not this 'Kookie' you guys are talking about! I don't even fucking know you!" Jungkook says, glaring. Jungkook never cursed at his brothers, he was respectful and would always understand that if he's being punished, it means he really did something wrong.
"Jungkook!" Hoseok scolded, glaring.
"My name is not Jungkook! It's JK!" Jungkook says, groaning.
"What is happening with you! You're being disrespectful!" Yoongi scolded, grabbing Jungkook's arm.

"Let go of me! Ugh!"