[M 22]

"JK, what are you saying?" Hoseok asks, voice laced with concern

"I don't wanna be attach to any of you!" JK says, tears welling up in his eyes. The six are shocked to hear this but didn't say anything.
"I'm scared! Scared that when I get attached to any of you, you'll end up forgetting me!" JK says, tears now falling down his cheeks.
"JK, is this how you feel?" Jin asks and JK scoffs, agressively wiping his tears.
"I need time alone" JK says, sighing.
"No, JK, please, we can't keep having you bottle up your feelings from us... Please, let us help you this time" Jin says, sighing.

JK stared at them, his eyes glossy. His bottom lip wobbled, but he held himself back from crying.
"JK, why do you think we'll forget about you? You're part of the family, we're okay with you not liking affection or anything, but please, you're hurting yourself by bottling up your feelings and building up a wall, you need someone" Namjoon says, smiling. JK sighs, looking down as he clenched his fists up, trying to not hurt himself.
"O-okay" He stutters, making the six smile.
"Now, do you want hugs?" Taehyung says, JK looked up, giving him a disgusted look.
"No" He says, but Taehyung ignored him and just hugged him.

JK is shocked, but slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and smiled. The other five watched before joining the hug.
"Aish! Let go! This is disgusting!" JK says, pushing himself away. But they just hugged him tightly. He smiled and let them hug him. He rolls his eyes as they cooed.
"Okay, okay, enough" JK says, huffing. They all pulled away and started pinching his cheeks.
"I hate it here" He said in a joking way and let Koo take over.

"H-h-hyungies! M-my ch-cheekies!"