[M Finale]

(Even if I'm ending this book, a new one will be published!😙)

Jungkook stared at his brothers, who's having a staring contest with him. Of course, JK is controlling him. JK is such a competitive person, so he's not backing out, even if tears are already falling down his cheeks. Why were they having a staring contest, you say? For a piece of pizza. One pizza. Now, JK had only eaten 1 piece, while the others probably had 2 or 3, now, he's desperate to eat another one, so he's here, enduring this stupid game to have one piece.

They got distracted as the doorbell rang. They all stared at each other, blinking.
"I ordered two more" Yoongi says, smirking.
"And you made us do this?! You even joined!" JK says, huffing.
"Ah-uh, do you want some, JK?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Of course, I do! I only ate one!" JK says, huffing. Yoongi chuckles, wrapping an arm around JK's shoulder and walked to the front door and paying the delivery guy.
"That was a waste of time, you know, Yoongi ssi?" JK says, chuckling.
"Yoongi ssi, are you Jeon?" Yoongi says, scoffing.
"Yeah, and this pizza aren't good for our health... It's full of oil" Jeon says, smiling as he sprayed some alcohol on Yoongi's hand that is around him.

"Where did that came from?!" Yoongi says as he removed his arm around Jeon's shoulder.
"Magic" Jeon says, winking.
"Oh, Jeon" Hoseok says, chuckling as he sees a sulking Yoongi with Jeon, who's holding his alcohol, of course. Suddenly, he threw his alcohol bottle, making them frown.
"You won't stop me from eating my pizza!" JK yelled and quickly ate pizza. The six laughs, shaking their heads. What a happy family...